SISU's legal team (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

Photo from CET site. SISU Legal Team-Medium.jpg

Having worked in the City for more than 25 years, this picture represents, to me, the rat race I have come to hate:

1. The senior who is working on 10+ projects at a time, takes the plaudits and presents the results;
2. The two juniors, who do all the hard work and long hours and may, in time, become the senior.
3. The administrator who arranges the meetings, takes the minutes and carries the boxes.

These people, apart from the administrator, will be working 12 hour days and burnt out by 45 unless they are politically savvy enough to make it to become a partner.
It's a hard life.

dancers lance

Breaking News!.......... "latest Burton's photo shoot abandoned as lady with parasitic twin on shoulder still stalking models"

Terry Gibson's perm

Photo from CET site.View attachment 5184

Having worked in the City for more than 25 years, this picture represents, to me, the rat race I have come to hate:

1. The senior who is working on 10+ projects at a time, takes the plaudits and presents the results;
2. The two juniors, who do all the hard work and long hours and may, in time, become the senior.
3. The administrator who arranges the meetings, takes the minutes and carries the boxes.

These people, apart from the administrator, will be working 12 hour days and burnt out by 45 unless they are politically savvy enough to make it to become a partner.
It's a hard life.

The one carrying the file is Deering sepallas right hand women and now a city director I think

Users who are viewing this thread