SISU's investors are refusing to fund the club (1 Viewer)

CJparker

...just a theory, but it would make sense as to why SISU are prevaricating over backing the club for another season.

If their investors won't put more money up to fund out constant struggles, then it makes sense that SISU will try to cut costs, re-negotiate the rent and get as much value as possible from the club's assets, in order that they can say to their investors they are doing everything to minimise outgoings.

If the investors really want to stop funding us, SISU will be forced to either close the club down totally or hand it over to Hoffman. There is no point in putting us into Admin, it just won't happen.

Ashdown

Why Hoffman?? I mean, is he still alive? I'm not sure he's got any real funds/investors either. I have no problem with SISU's strategy of making income = expenditure but its the timeline of doing it that has killed the club stone dead.............that and overpaid useless players and agents.

ajsccfc

Should probably label the thread title accordingly, I read it and assumed some news had come in.

ajsccfc

As long as you don't go the Cov Mad headline route and split the post into seven different threads...

Users who are viewing this thread