Sisu's call to arms. (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

Though I dont get the chance to go to matches through work commitments, not by choice, my boys and father regulaly attend. If the stories are true that stewards at Reading on Saturday were asked to remove anti SISU banners and balloons, then this is sensorship of the worst kind!

Not only have they ripped the loyal fans of the club off, they are now denying us our basic human right of freedom of speach. This must be a poke in the eye to moderate voices of the Save Our City Campaign, who wanted to engage in open communication with the owners of the club.

SISU's actions, if true, must be a direct call to any Skyblue fans to stand up and be counted. Its time to get the same mentality as the brave souls in Syria, unite for a cause and stand together. Direct action is the only way forward, we need to start attacking SISU, within the law. We need to get the local media off the fence and to finally starting asking nasty questions, the ones we all want asking and not towing the party line and doffing their caps as if SISU wont stand for it. So what if SISU refuse to speak to you if you ask those questions, their silence will be an admittance of guilt and you will be back as soon as the club is sold.

Its been said on here many times before, but with an attendance of 10,000 average home fans why dont we organise a march to the ground? Lets get the correct permissions from the police to go from the Foleshill road down the 444 to the stadium and give the Bastards some press they really dont want. I will take the day off work and would be proud to join the rest of the city fans in showing just what crap we are putting up with. If any one from the save our city wants to see if we can get things moving I dont mind contacting the council or the police, its time for us all to make a stand. PUSB

ricohroar

I'm with you on this. I have only attended a handful of games this year due to work and other commitments, but been a season ticket holder for over 25 years. I have not attended any protest yet, but if something like above was organised with big numbers id be there, take a day off to be there

Users who are viewing this thread