SISU's Best work ever (1 Viewer)

Hadenough

Dangle the promise of another season in front of Andy Thorn and 'hey presto' he stops bad mouthing them,after all he's not stupid...he's not a very good football manager either,but he's got what SISU are looking for....low expectations!!!

If god forbid Sisu carry on running us into the ground I fully expect Steve Harrison to follow half our current squad out the door leaving AT to cope on his own,,,Not good

ps I like AT and in no way blame him for our plight as he was thrust into the job to save Sisu cash but he's got no idea when it comes to managing a football club (even with SH at his side)

Astute

The best work they could ever do is fuck off

sylus

thorn luv's sisu...and sisu luv's thorn...between them...they have brought disgrace to our club...

kg82

thorn luv's sisu...and sisu luv's thorn...between them...they have brought disgrace to our club...

Massive yawn.

I'd argue that Harrison doesn't bring anything to the table, hasn't exactly worked wonders with previous managers.

sylus

Massive yawn.

I'd argue that Harrison doesn't bring anything to the table, hasn't exactly worked wonders with previous managers.

harrison hasnt brought anything to the team either..a sisu man to..hey its a conspiracy to fuck us over...

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I think Harry is out of contract and can't see it being extended. If anything he will be made scapegoat, just like Kean was when Coleman was doing shit!

In fairness neither have done any good for us but I do think we have to look at the manager aswell as the assistant.

I maintain AT is a much better scout than he is manager

Sisu_Cockroaches

Do they not realise that they will never be accepted now and there is no way it can be turned around. That onye igloo head can **** right off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread