#sisuout (1 Viewer)

ccfc0123

lets get it trending on twitter

try and get the players to tweet it too!

Rocket23

lets get it trending on twitter<br />
<br />
try and get the players to tweet it too!
<br />
<br />
Yea course the players r going to tweet this,would u slag ur boss off so they could c it I think not.get a grip we all want them out but we r powerless unfortunately

Rocket23

Oh sorry I rephrase that all powerless unless u r a secret billionaire and fancy chucking ur money at us lol

@richh87

<br />
<br />
Yea course the players r going to tweet this,would u slag ur boss off so they could c it I think not.get a grip we all want them out but we r powerless unfortunately

We're not powerless. We bring it on ourselves with that kind of apathy.

If we all kick off and demonstrate at games, get ourselves in the press and publicly humiliate SISU etc then it will help alot in getting them out and Hoffman's backers in.

Stand up and be counted boys.

Why is it City fans want to quietly slip into the lower leagues rather than doing something about it?

@richh87

Oh sorry I rephrase that all powerless unless u r a secret billionaire and fancy chucking ur money at us lol

We don't need a secret billionaire. Hoffman has it all lined up - we jut need these pricks to f*ck off!

Godiva

We don't need a secret billionaire. Hoffman has it all lined up - we jut need these pricks to f*ck off!

I am getting a little bit upset now.

So Hoffman is your solution -
How much money will he invest himself?
Will he do better than when he was on the board last?
Will new investors ask for a return of their investment?
Will new investors be happy with the constant overspending?
Will new investors place their investments as loans?
Will new investors ask for interst on their loans?
Will new investors give AT millions to splash on new players?
Will you guarantee any new players bought will be an instant success?
Will upping the wage bill mean nothing towards the new fair finance rules?
Will amortization of players bought and agents fee mean nothing towards the current losses and the new regulation?

Do you know for sure new investors will buy the stadium?
Do you know for sure anything will change for the better with new investors?

Do you think protesting will actual scare the owners to take a hit and leave in the dark of the night?
Do you think SISU don't care about the investment they have made on behalf of the rich people who have actually deposited the money?
Do you think protests will not influence the players performances?
Do you think there might be just a tiny difference in the players minds if you scream their support or scream SISU out?

@richh87

I am getting a little bit upset now.

So Hoffman is your solution -
How much money will he invest himself?
Will he do better than when he was on the board last?
Will new investors ask for a return of their investment?
Will new investors be happy with the constant overspending?
Will new investors place their investments as loans?
Will new investors ask for interst on their loans?
Will new investors give AT millions to splash on new players?
Will you guarantee any new players bought will be an instant success?
Will upping the wage bill mean nothing towards the new fair finance rules?
Will amortization of players bought and agents fee mean nothing towards the current losses and the new regulation?

Do you know for sure new investors will buy the stadium?
Do you know for sure anything will change for the better with new investors?

Do you think protesting will actual scare the owners to take a hit and leave in the dark of the night?
Do you think SISU don't care about the investment they have made on behalf of the rich people who have actually deposited the money?
Do you think protests will not influence the players performances?
Do you think there might be just a tiny difference in the players minds if you scream their support or scream SISU out?

Oh no! Godiva's getting upset! Run for the hills! :eek:

I'm not sure what some of you have against Hoffman. It's bizarre, as are some of the questions you've thrown together which frankly require a time machine to know the answers to and are certainly not a basis for criticizing a lifelong City supporter which an exceptional pedigree in the financial world.

@richh87

Yes - I might start organising a protest! :D

Where did I offer to organise a protest?

Hoffman is the most well connected man we could possibly hope for when bringing in new backers. Drawing up a list of questions that can't possibly be answered doesn't change that.

Users who are viewing this thread