Sisu!! (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

ok i've only supported the club for the last 1 and a half seasons and i haven't really seen the sisu saga but from what i've seen so far they need to go now, they need to accept hoffman's bid and leave. if they are "supporters of the club" like they say they are then they should leave now before its to late, they say they make mistakes and want to make up for the,m but they've just gone and agreed a fee arguably our best asset, another huge mistake.

rob9872

I'm more intrigued as to what got you hooked onto this shower of shit coinciding with possibly our worst period in history. Many of us afflicted but usually from very young and had little choice.

skybluejelly

I'm more intrigued as to what got you hooked onto this shower of shit coinciding with possibly our worst period in history. Many of us afflicted but usually from very young and had little choice.

That would be me rob. After years of nagging him to support his local team and not Liverpool, he finally listened to his retard of a father. How bad do you think I feel

rob9872

Hang your head in shame :) (actually well played sir - if you can convert even at times like this then there is a circuit that people like Billy Graham make an absolute fortune on ;) )

rob9872

That sounds more plausible. A 1-1 home draw with Preston in the electric Ricoh atmosphere should be enough to sway even the most hardened of non-supporters. :)

Users who are viewing this thread