sisu playing a blinder (1 Viewer)

O

odysseus

I am no Sisu supporter and I am fully prepared to be shot down in flames about this, but removing all emotional attachment to ccfc sisu are yanking us into a position where the club could potentially grow quickly. Morally I do not agree with how they seem to have gone about removing the lease from the ricoh. But it seems to be barely within the realms of legality but all the same legal.

They will now be able to negotiate from a position of power with regard to the ricoh. Take us back on our terms or watch us walk away. The playing squad is down to bare bones so with a few choice signings could form a good team. The academy upto the present debacle was performing well, plenty of young talent emerging.

Going to be interesting seeing how all this untangles...

bigfatronssba

Who says the lease has been dissolved?

mattylad

what academy, fisher has already said its likely to be down graded to a centre of excellence

Grendel

Who says the lease has been dissolved?

Limited are in administration so all contracts one assumed are now void. ACL are a minor creditor who will get nothing. Still Don thinks they played a blinder. Some would say they were just blind.

Samo

Limited are in administration so all contracts one assumed are now void. ACL are a minor creditor who will get nothing. Still Don thinks they played a blinder. Some would say they were just blind.

What the fuck has that got to do with the thread? You really are an ACL obsessed moron arnt you? Get a grip man!

O

odysseus

I still think we will end up at the Ricoh, but it will be on terms favourable to SISU, including the vital revenue streams. If the academy gets downgraded it can always be upgraded again. This is about getting the club into the ideal strategic position. Playing hard ball with ACL, Higgs & CCC. Getting things set up to suit CCFC at which point I would imagine(and hope) they will exit.

duffer

Just to be clear here, neither the lease nor any other contracts are void. CCFC Ltd is not being liquidated, so the lease remains.

rupert_bear

Playing a blinder ! Are they ? They still have no ground, they still have expenses that vastly exceed income week on week, month on month. They have commitments to find, a million pound bond to the FA and that escrow account to replace. Rent to pay for a ground where ever that is, administrator bill to pay to boot. Perhaps it is ACL and the American who have played blinders as yet neither are out of pocket and it looks like ACL will be getting their owed rent paid in full, sounds fuckin' expensive to me for the bid "winners"

Grendel

Playing a blinder ! Are they ? They still have no ground, they still have expenses that vastly exceed income week on week, month on month. They have commitments to find, a million pound bond to the FA and that escrow account to replace. Rent to pay for a ground where ever that is, administrator bill to pay to boot. Perhaps it is ACL and the American who have played blinders as yet niether are out of pocket and it looks like ACL will be getting their owed rent paid in full, sounds feckin' expensive to me for the bid "winners"

I wanted to give you the benefit if the doubt but your just an idiot aren't you? When you say ACL will get the rent paid in full I assume your "contacts" must have given you a copy of the administrators report regarding the recommended bidder. My suspicion is that what it says is the main creditor will be paid x and minor creditor (ACL) absolutely nothing. Also the lease now is void. Now I'll prepared to be corrected if for once you prove otherwise but up to now you've been more mystic Nigel than mystic meg. Also you had a real go at me when I said sisu will be back as the preferred bidder and said I'd eat my words.

Time to choke on yours.

Snozz_is_god

SISU are playing a blinder what? No the are not.....

They are losing money hand over fist, they have disenfranchised their customer base, they have turned a championship club into lower league no hopers and they will never make their money back, it gone for good.

One day they will go, even if it means liquidising the club.

So why do they continue? It makes no sense to me.... anybody got any ideas?

rupert_bear

See what you are saying norman coild that mean even if sisu found a ground to share are they stuck with a £43 million pound contract for the Ricoh.

The millstone just gets heavier.

Godiva

Just to be clear here, neither the lease nor any other contracts are void. CCFC Ltd is not being liquidated, so the lease remains.

How can you be sure about that - I have for many weeks asked questions to the meaning if the lease could be broken by liquidation. Nobody has answered.

Then at Mondays fourm Fisher told us .... well listen for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJsRwAVUFmU

It's at 07:20 just before the forum ends.

NorthernWisdom

See what you are saying norman coild that mean even if sisu found a ground to share are they stuck with a £43 million pound contract for the Ricoh.

The millstone just gets heavier.

I'm not saying that is what'd happen though, I'm saying I don't know and I'd like someone to explain it to be in lease contracts when in administration for dummies language!

bigfatronssba

I'm no expert, but surely if administration dissolved all contracts then every time a club goes bust would the players not all leave for free?

Godiva

I'm no expert, but surely if administration dissolved all contracts then every time a club goes bust would the players not all leave for free?

Administration does not dissolve contracts ... liquidation does.

bigfatronssba

So what sisu do next with Ltd will be interesting.

rupert_bear

I wanted to give you the benefit if the doubt but your just an idiot aren't you? When you say ACL will get the rent paid in full I assume your "contacts" must have given you a copy of the administrators report regarding the recommended bidder. My suspicion is that what it says is the main creditor will be paid x and minor creditor (ACL) absolutely nothing. Also the lease now is void. Now I'll prepared to be corrected if for once you prove otherwise but up to now you've been more mystic Nigel than mystic meg. Also you had a real go at me when I said sisu will be back as the preferred bidder and said I'd eat my words.

Time to choke on yours.
Well sorry to disappoint you but go onto CWR and listen to the football finance expert Professor Beech on about 6, who said that he believed the Football League will allow them to take over ltd because they have satisfied ALL creditors IN FULL, which will include ACL .
You are a grade A cretin Grendel, who sounds almost ecstatic at these latest developments.
The best part of you rolled down your mothers leg.

letsallsingtogether

Who gives a fuck who will we have to play for us next year a weaker team then this year we are going to struggle;e if we get relegated the club will be worth fuck all won't be able to give it awy No Assets no players no hope :mad:

Godiva

Time to choke on yours.

ACL will be paid £650k - the total debt owed to them. This way sisu make sure no football creditor suffer a direct loss. It's paramount for FL to hand back the GS to sisu.

Godiva

Who gives a fuck who will we have to play for us next year a weaker team then this year we are going to struggle;e if we get relegated the club will be worth fuck all won't be able to give it awy No Assets no players no hope :mad:

Then put pressure on the Trust to put pressure on the council. It's the only way to avoid the club moving out of Ricoh.

rupert_bear

. Also the lease now is void.
Where do you get that from shithead. Been said a thousand times by Fisher including at forums recently all contracts are in Holdings, Holdings were not in administration so any contract in there still apply, don't they ?

duffer

How can you be sure about that - I have for many weeks asked questions to the meaning if the lease could be broken by liquidation. Nobody has answered.

Then at Mondays fourm Fisher told us .... well listen for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJsRwAVUFmU

It's at 07:20 just before the forum ends.

Hi Godiva, I've done a bit digging on this. The lease can be broken by liquidation, but not by Administration.

The Administrator is selling CCFC Ltd as a going concern, which is his primary duty where possible, so this isn't a voluntary liquidation as TF suggests it might be in that clip. It's not even a voluntary arrangement (CVA) yet as far as I can tell, because I don't think anyone has voted on it yet.

Forgive me if I've sent you this before, but the link below is the best case study I could find relating to the position that SISU and ACL find themselves in. It's not the most exciting read, but it does give an insight into the options available to ACL.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...=oly2_N4hDdslttBg2m6ICw&bvm=bv.47883778,d.d2k

rupert_bear

ACL will be paid £650k - the total debt owed to them. This way sisu make sure no football creditor suffer a direct loss. It's paramount for FL to hand back the GS to sisu.
Correct and they will have to put that half million back into the escrow account, then there could be the £480000 nicked from the Academy grant off the FA
That millstone seems to get heavier and heavier

bigfatronssba

Correct and they will have to put that half million back into the escrow account, then there could be the £480000 nicked from the Academy grant off the FA
That millstone seems to get heavier and heavier

Also, if the Rotherham situation is anything to go by, they will have to put a £1m bond down with the FL.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I still think we will end up at the Ricoh, but it will be on terms favourable to SISU, including the vital revenue streams. If the academy gets downgraded it can always be upgraded again. This is about getting the club into the ideal strategic position. Playing hard ball with ACL, Higgs & CCC. Getting things set up to suit CCFC at which point I would imagine(and hope) they will exit.
And you imagine that if this happens the the revenue streams will benefit the club :facepalm:

Grendel

Well sorry to disappoint you but go onto CWR and listen to the football finance expert Professor Beech on about 6, who said that he believed the Football League will allow them to take over ltd because they have satisfied ALL creditors IN FULL, which will include ACL .
You are a grade A cretin Grendel, who sounds almost ecstatic at these latest developments.
The best part of you rolled down your mothers leg.

You keep posting rumours and conjecture that imply you know things about takeovers. You claimed the football league will never approve SISU under your pitiful fit and proper interpretation.

At one forum if you'd bothered to listen Fisher pretty much declared the real debt to ACL and what will be paid back.

Your childish insults mean nothing - as much as your ridiculous "inside" knowledge of future takeovers which raise hopes of fans.

I know what you are. Accept it.

rupert_bear

You keep posting rumours and conjecture that imply you know things about takeovers. You claimed the football league will never approve SISU under your pitiful fit and proper interpretation.

At one forum if you'd bothered to listen Fisher pretty much declared the real debt to ACL and what will be paid back.

Your childish insults mean nothing - as much as your ridiculous "inside" knowledge of future takeovers which raise hopes of fans.

I know what you are. Accept it.
But you are wrong regards contracts being null and void, just a hopefull guess. Like i said, you are a cretin and the best part of you ran down your old lady's leg. I suggest you get the DNA off her slipper and try and identify your dad

duffer

What is the actual law about these things (in idiots terms rather than a link if possible;)) ?

Anybody worked out what the point of all this has been if there's still 43 years at £1.3mil a year to be invoiced?

As I understand it other than liquidation, or with ACL's permission, there's no way to break the lease if CCFC Ltd survives. Even under new owners.

There might be scope to amend how much ACL are paid for a while, perhaps, but even then that would have to be voted on and because of the complexities of administration ACL would still get a chance to knock it back.

Even if everything went SISU's way, and they could push a vote through to exit via a CVA, ACL could challenge it in court if the deal could be considered unfair to them.

That's as I understand it - I've posted a legal case study earlier that I've drawn on for some of this, but I sense you don't fancy reading it. Can't say I blame you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread