Sisu Out Songs tomorrow (1 Viewer)

brinner

be great to hear plenty tomorrow in the ground, you never know, with plenty of luck they might not be around in august so might be our last chance to vent a bit of anger towards them :D

we can all wish at least!!

heard a rumour there will be plenty more balloons floating about aswell :p

RoboCCFC90

I am contribuiting 20 balloons to the cause!

djpalms23

your having a laugh arnt you? songs? singing at the Ricoh? ... the singing, supporting etc starts and ends in Block 15-17! it would be nice to hear city songs echoing around the ground before we start on the SISU songs .... dont get me wrong, its great that even in the state we're in now, we still turnout in 10,000 plus but support/sing for christ sake create an atomsphere for the lads to play in.

Nonleagueherewecome

Save the songs for after the game, the lads need our support during the game

Pressley said on Monday that he'd never had any comment from the players about the chants. This moral high horse is lame and needs shooting.

And if it did make a difference to the players anyway (which it doesn't), then who really cares? Is an extra point or two going to transform our season in any way shape or form?

Nonleagueherewecome

Not to mention that the fans who chant SISU Out are the ones who sing loudest anyway for the most part!

torchomatic

Well, I'm going to start an ACL OUT! chant tomorrow. My turncoat son won't though.

Nonleagueherewecome

No, he'll be busy organising the masses against you! They grow up so quickly these days.

torchomatic

letsallsingtogether

yep there will be plenty of balloons tomorrow need help blowing them up...................................

motherfunky

Council / ACL And Sisu out chants need to be from the whole ground to have any effect. Our support at home is generally poor.

torchomatic

I was telling NLHWC earlier, the other day my lad (who turned 7 this week) said "I want SISU out", I said why and he said "because they are rubbish and they made us lose ten points".

Fair enough, I suppose.

Fair play to young Torchy!

letsallsingtogether

I was telling NLHWC earlier, the other day my lad (who turned 7 this week) said "I want SISU out", I said why and he said "because they are rubbish and they made us lose ten points".

Fair enough, I suppose.
Like you said Fair Play to him talks more sense then all of us on here
:)

torchomatic

Well, he makes more sense that me anyway. Now I've got to tear him away from Sky - he's watching the Hull game - and off his 3DS as he's playing FIFA 13 at the same time.

Pen and paper was all we had when I was 7.

Like you said Fair Play to him talks more sense then all of us on here
:)

Ashdown1

I'll be there ! We want SISU scum out say we want SISU out !! Time to go, oh SISU time to go !!!!! Please explain your admin fees you robbing cretins !!!!!

cloughie

We lived in tut Cardboard box.

that was on top of of our shoebox ...................oooo the 1st known tut flats aye

those were the days

..................those were the days Divison 1 (prem)

Nonleagueherewecome

You had pen and paper?

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY! :D

WillieStanley

that was on top of of our shoebox ...................oooo the 1st known tut flats aye

those were the days

..................those were the days Divison 1 (prem)
Weren't they the corporate boxes at HR?

highfield-road-coventry-west-stand.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread