Sisu out at southampton (1 Viewer)

covross

i am a Coventry fan that lives just south of London and no one around here has ever heard of sisu, and i can kinda see why because the likes of BBC and Sky hardly mention them and are more bothered about Portsmouths plight. Tomorrows game is the best opportunity ever to show our resentment for sisu. 90 mins of banners, chanting. Force the commentators, cameras and pundits to acknowledge our protests. pusb

I'll not be at the game, but I do hope to hear plenty of SISU out chanting. SBA need to be in good voice tomorrow. This is a big opportunity to raise the issue on national TV. Would be good if someone could pop up with a banner directly behind the commentry team at half time.

You missed out the most important part about 90 minutes of abusing the stewards and hoping that a scrap breaks out so we can look like thugs on national TV and then after the game we can complain about the fact one steward didn't have a proper number on his jacket so that justifies being stubborn and aggressive and means people from 20 rows back can run over and throw in punches and push people down the stairs but it's all legitimate because it's for the 'SISU out' cause and it's all the stewards fault anyway because of their hidden 'pro SISU' agendas.

cathedraltospare

this is the biggest platform we as Coventry fans will have perhaps for the next 5 years - certainly the biggest platform while SISU are still in place. We HAVE to make it big news. If I was going to the match I'd even consider running onto the pitch holding a big sign. worth it. fans should club together and pull straws to cover the fine from the stewards (that's what people normally do for streakers)

any protest needs to be done during the first half and massively at half time otherwise it will be lost in Southampton's promotion party (which we don't want to ruin, they deserve to go up!)

I just hope that as big a fuss as possible can be made about our club's situation. If one idiot can ruin the boat race 2000 sky blues must be able to make the news?

Let's see how much our own fans care before we see how much the world cares.

I hope McSheff scores and has a SISU out T-shirt ready underneath

PUSB

In some cases the manner of the evictions of certain people may have been excessive, but my reaction is never to run over from initially being no where near the person in question, and start throwing punches and mouthing off. Secondly, it would never happen in the first place if people abided by the fairly obvious football ground rules.

covross

the game is gonna be all about the saints tomorrow, 'how great it is that they've come back from league 1 to the prem bullsh*t' etc. put 'sisu out' banners on the back of the coach windows all the way down the motorway and lets have a protest like the blackburns steve kean/venkys one. we need to expose these sisu shysters. pusb

pusbccfc

As the fans are situated being the corner flag, when a corner is being taken, hold a sisu out flag up.
As. Any banners and flagvs possible are needed!

canleykid

We shud gather round by the directors entrance area at southampton before the game and chant sisu out and hope we get to see the slimy bastards on there way in

Users who are viewing this thread