SISU OUT advertising????????? (1 Viewer)

ccfcmurray

How much would a few bus stop posters or billboards come in at? Could try putting them in cov or by the sisu office. I'm sure MR keys would contribute ;) Raise the profile of the situation.

ccfcmurray

Would they have any control over it? If its done with a private advertising company? Or could avoid using the term sisu And try save coventry city? I know it's not the most realistic idea but everything else doesn't seem to work

WillenhallSkyBlues

surely all advertising is carried out by council, it has to be approved by the council then council workers will put it up, your not allowed any political advertising or any advertising that could be deemed inappropriate

I'm sure the council would feel it'll start some sort of aggro so they will reject it straight off

singers_pore

Could hire a plane to drag a sign saying "SISU OUT" at St Marys next Saturday. Would create a lot of publicity especially if the game is televised?

scroobiustom

I'll look into it, kinda what I do for work.

I know on the underground a 6 week stint of a poster costs 100k, you do math, alternately could buy the club as another post said.

which will have more impact???

mark82

I'll look into it, kinda what I do for work.

I know on the underground a 6 week stint of a poster costs 100k, you do math, alternately could buy the club as another post said.

which will have more impact???

Romantic as buying the club may be it would take multiple millions of pounds, even before you look at signings. Let's say £20 million minimum. With average crowds of 15,000 that would mean over £1300 per person if everyone put in. Which they wouldn't. With football as it is today at the top levels I couldn't see it working.

Nonleagueherewecome

surely all advertising is carried out by council, it has to be approved by the council then council workers will put it up, your not allowed any political advertising or any advertising that could be deemed inappropriate

I'm sure the council would feel it'll start some sort of aggro so they will reject it straight off

Well the main political parties use them, so why not us?

Fluffsta

Why not organise a elite team of people to strategically head to every major island roundabout in the Coventry area at the same time to attach SISU OUT banners? 50 trusted people attaching banners to every island possible at the same time would make the Cov Telegraph at least.

Users who are viewing this thread