Sisu' latest accounts (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Wasn't he sold after those accounts ended?

giphy.gif

pusbccfc

Wasn't he sold after those accounts ended?

giphy.gif

It they made near 3 million in profit before April, just think of the money after.
Play offs, increased shirt sales, increased season ticket sales and the sales of Mcnulty & Maddison.

fernandopartridge

Can we look at these two ways?

Downside: It doesn't look as if there is any genuine need for SISU to walk, one way or another their investments seem to be doing OK?

Upside: There is potentially a upside in that CCFC is potentially a more attractive investment? Who knows though, clutching at straws a bit

Colin Steins Smile

I would be interested to know if any of the interest charged on loans by SISU to the club was realised?
Previously it has been stated that this has been added to the debt.

TheDube

The worrying thing would be that as they have more owing to debtors than they have owed to them as creditors. And the main assets they have are "investments." As someone said this is SISU and not the club, this will be for their hedgefunding etc.

fernandopartridge

The worrying thing would be that as they have more owing to debtors than they have owed to them as creditors. And the main assets they have are "investments." As someone said this is SISU and not the club, this will be for their hedgefunding etc.

In the accounts Debtors means money owed to them not money they owe elsewhere. SISU Capital Ltd only owes £84k due within 12 months, doesn't have any long term debt.

Probably can't read much into CCFC from these really.

better days

I would be interested to know if any of the interest charged on loans by SISU to the club was realised?
Previously it has been stated that this has been added to the debt.
That's what OSB has always said
He will be the best one to analyse things
It doesn't matter at our level presently as Robins and his team are being allowed to manage without interference
That should continue while he brings success unless they are incredibly stupid

SkyBlueScottie

It states the purpose is to extract value from the Arvo master fund. Arvo, I believe have a charge against Otium and Sky Blues Sports and leisure, does this have an impact on the football club, and could it be related to the jump in profits from 2017?

Sbarcher

Has anything been set aside to cover JR legal costs?

Grendel

My oh my

Nick

Administrator
Interesting Keys is piping up again! Almost as if he doesn't really understand what he is talking about.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Presently on a well earned and great holiday so going to spend very little time on this until I get back

The report in the CT is wrong and shows they have little understanding of accounts or group accounts. So don't rely on the report

The sisu accounts report their investment activities via the funds they manage it is not a direct link to the Maddison sale. The funds despite what keys and others say are entitled to take profits just as much as they are losses and to draw on it.

The investment in ccfc is very likely to be only a small part of the total investment. So the management charges on the funds could easily relate to other more profitable investments.

There is still no evidence publically available that sisu have drawn anything from the club (other than on part of the monies loaned in 2016 & 2017) We won't have any indication of that until next February probably. These latest sisu do not prove it at all

Which means whatever seppala and Coleman earnt might have nothing to do with investment in ccfc. Or it might be part. Pretty certain it won't be all and doubt it will be most. Seem to remember last year they were expecting a large value sale.

The 5 original funds that invested in ccfc have now been dissolved. Long thought things had been moved and written down.

Right that's my lot I am off to enjoy the rest of my holiday and some great beer & food :happy:

Last edited:

vow

Wow, it even got a mention on TV, BBC Midlands news tonight.

Nick

Administrator

The ARVO fund has, as we all know and have known for years, a debenture out on Coventry City FC. This debenture includes everything from season ticket sales to club website hits, as a way of Sisu clawing back money they claim to have invested in the Sky Blues over the last nearly eleven years.

It seems that there's a bit of eagerness to mislead people again.....

christonabike

Thats the rub Nick, state what Sisu have done but they lose all credibility when they print nonsense like this. If they cannot be arsed to research where the money will have come from such as other investments dont bother. Lazy journalism as usual.
We have OSB surely other media outlets have the resources to investigate Sisu`s portfolio or is it just easier to join the band wagon.

Nick

Administrator
Thats the rub Nick, state what Sisu have done but they lose all credibility when they print nonsense like this. If they cannot be arsed to research where the money will have come from such as other investments dont bother. Lazy journalism as usual.
We have OSB surely other media outlets have the resources to investigate Sisu`s portfolio or is it just easier to join the band wagon.

Don't think they are interested in facts, much easier to make a certain view that people want to hear and push that.

Users who are viewing this thread