SISU election coming (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

Joe and his team are busy having meetings and telling everybody about their exciting plans
as well as having many photographs with fans for the upcoming elections and fight for eventual control
SISU, when are you going to talk with the fans and give us your plans and excite us and give us confidence for the future! or is the continued silent treatment tactic with the odd statement your way of gaining trust and support the way forward

RoboCCFC90

Joe and his team are busy having meetings and telling everybody about their exciting plans
as well as having many photographs with fans for the upcoming elections and fight for eventual control
SISU, when are you going to talk with the fans and give us your plans and excite us and give us confidence for the future! or is the continued silent treatment tactic with the odd statement your way of gaining trust and support the way forward

Never is the answer..

mattylad

when hell freezes over

covboy1987

I was just wondering what that meant

Depending on the outcome of the court investigations the best offer to the administrator will win what i call the election as it will seem like an election with very much a power stuggle of SISU wanting to stay and Haskall and others trying to gain office

ccfc92

Depending on the outcome of the court investigations the best offer to the administrator will win what i call the election as it will seem like an election with very much a power stuggle of SISU wanting to stay and Haskall and others trying to gain office

surely now we are in admin, sisu have to go?

Morally their offer cannot be considered for their track record of relegation to our lowest point since 1964 and somewhere in between financial incompetence and deliberate sharp practice. The Administrator has to consider the offer that is best for the creditors and surely that would be owners that can be trusted to do what they say.

J

Jack Griffin

I just wonder if this is a one-off or the start of a PR roadshow.

Maybe the SBT should consider booking him on the same bill as Elvis :slap:

SkyblueBazza

Morally their offer cannot be considered for their track record of relegation to our lowest point since 1964 and somewhere in between financial incompetence and deliberate sharp practice. The Administrator has to consider the offer that is best for the creditors and surely that would be owners that can be trusted to do what they say.

Best interests of the largest creditors I think - & the largest creditors are?

The administrator also has to consider the viability of the bid...ACL have said they will never sell the ground to SISU...have to think that PHIV is the main choice in that case......

Users who are viewing this thread