Sisu Capital Accounts. (1 Viewer)

honestken

on a crap pc at mo can try to sort in better format tomw, hover over them and click on them and should be able to see them better.

Last edited:

SkyBlueUkeman

I think these show pretty much conclusively that Tim Fisher's harping about how Sisu have invested 'Over £40million' into Coventry City.

FROM WHERE EXACTLY.

SkyBlueUkeman

The money comes from the funds, this is the management company.

But you've go to think, A company that only just breaks even can somehow just plunder £40million into what themselves see as a huge black hole? What absolute mental would do that? Answer: no-one.

I understand the whole Investors/ hedge fund buisness, which is why its such a sticky situation to get out of, and why mr Tim Fisher is being such a prick (well, despite simply being a prick). He can't say that the club is up for sale because he needs the get-go from the investors and others at Sisu to do that. But rather than saying that, he says 'The club is not for sale' because he is loving the sort-of power he has at the moment.

wingy

But you've go to think, A company that only just breaks even can somehow just plunder £40million into what themselves see as a huge black hole? What absolute mental would do that? Answer: no-one.

I understand the whole Investors/ hedge fund buisness, which is why its such a sticky situation to get out of, and why mr Tim Fisher is being such a prick (well, despite simply being a prick). He can't say that the club is up for sale because he needs the get-go from the investors and others at Sisu to do that. But rather than saying that, he says 'The club is not for sale' because he is loving the sort-of power he has at the moment.

Do you know ,thats possibly because he does have the power.

RPHunt

The money comes from the funds, this is the management company.

There is only one fund with any money, the hedge fund. Managing this is where SISU's (dwindling) income comes from.

The other funds were created as vehicles for the original investors to fund the CCFC takeover. I would imagine most of this original investment was drawn down at the time and there may have been a call on the investors for further funds a couple of years later. I doubt if there is any money left in these funds and would be surprised if the original investors could be persuaded to throw any more money away.

Bluegloucester

There is only one fund with any money, the hedge fund. Managing this is where SISU's (dwindling) income comes from.

The other funds were created as vehicles for the original investors to fund the CCFC takeover. I would imagine most of this original investment was drawn down at the time and there may have been a call on the investors for further funds a couple of years later. I doubt if there is any money left in these funds and would be surprised if the original investors could be persuaded to throw any more money away.
You are very well informed RPH

Hobo

Dwindling investment? Joy insisting they want all there money back! People want to invest but not via Sisu. Their only stratergy is a three year plan to build their own stadium dreamt up about a month ago, which requires loads of investment they haven't got? No public appearances for Joy, is she having a breakdown?

They are stuffed and if we stay with them so are we!

mattylad

they are a busted flush but like any hooked gambler they just can't get up from the table and think if they keep playing one more hand the other side might fold. Get the picture SISU it ain't gonna happen so go before you lose your house

J

Jack Griffin

Dwindling investment? Joy insisting they want all there money back! People want to invest but not via Sisu. Their only stratergy is a three year plan to build their own stadium dreamt up about a month ago, which requires loads of investment they haven't got? No public appearances for Joy, is she having a breakdown?

3 years, won't happen. Normal gestation time for a new stadium from announcement to completion is 10 to 15 years, and that is when the stakeholders support the project.

Samo

This is what amazes me! Why on earth should they feel any entitlement to thier money back? They lost it! You back the wrong horse, you invest unwisely, you lose. Tough shit, that's life. Try going back into the bookies and saying 'actually that was a mistake, can I have my money back?' Take some responsibility you loathsome bastards.

theferret

I'm surprised how little some people understand about the business world. It is a management company - of course it only just breaks even, that is surely the idea.

My company just about breaks even every year (on purpose).

Hobo

3 years, won't happen. Normal gestation time for a new stadium from announcement to completion is 10 to 15 years, and that is when the stakeholders support the project.

I know it won't happen, as I've said before the stadium is Sisu rhetoric to buy time, so they can hang on in there. They have to have a plan, 1 to justify not paying rent, 2 to convince football league they can move forward. The reality is this was all dreamed up a month ago once everyone else started putting the pressure on. When Timmy announced it, he hadn't even looked at the Coventry Evening Telegraph Property guide. SISU just roll with the punches and think on their feet, that's why there are so many contradictions, full of bluster and bullshit, playing the market at our clubs expense.

theferret

...another point about SISU capital is that they have a healthy net worth and a 5 star credit rating:

sisu_zps5ce2b791.png

Users who are viewing this thread