SISU buy out is close? (1 Viewer)

kepit 2 yusen

Your not a fan then ??

If it means accepting Sisu no matter what then I'm not a fan. If standing up for what you think is best in the long term is then yes I am. I've already renewed my season ticket because I want to see CCFC play not to give Sisu the thumbs up so I guess I am really a fan !

Grendel

Can't be happening because Hoffman and his Chinese Investors are on the verge of taking over.

Without Mr Coventry though. He seems to have gone all Italian and changed sides.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
We don't know details yet. My interpretation, of the scant info that is publicly available, is that they buy the Higgs' share in ACL. This is not the same as buying a share of the stadium, as a physical entity? Maybe OSB can comment, as he has a good grasp of the financial mechanics.

thats all that the charity has to sell BSB the shares in ACL. It is not the same as buying any part of the freehold

lordsummerisle

Knatchbull-Huggeson said: "How could I describe the management of the football club? I think best not to because of the laws of libel and so on. And anyway I expect I'd get edited out or bleeped.

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Sums up Sisu nicely.

Didn't this Knatchbull- Huggesson bloke post on here occasionaly?

Sure that it was him who was saying on here that there had been no contact whatsoever between Hoffman and ACL/Higgs when the story broke about Hoffman and his investors going to buy the stadium and the surrounding area for development a few months ago?

PWKH

I think he is a member yes!

Yes, I am a member. And although theprince and others have faith in Hoffman we still have had no talks with him. I did meet him on the concourse at Euston the other day and we said hello and went to different trains. I don't think that he has ever said anything other than he has tried to find investors and has tried to get Sisu interested in a possible purchase or investment by others. I have never heard him say that he is close to a deal or anyhting like that. What other people say and why is for them to know, I cannot understand their motive when they play with fans hopes and fears.

lordsummerisle

Yes, I am a member. And although theprince and others have faith in Hoffman we still have had no talks with him. I did meet him on the concourse at Euston the other day and we said hello and went to different trains. I don't think that he has ever said anything other than he has tried to find investors and has tried to get Sisu interested in a possible purchase or investment by others. I have never heard him say that he is close to a deal or anyhting like that. What other people say and why is for them to know, I cannot understand their motive when they play with fans hopes and fears.

Remember you getting a bit of stick because what you said didn't tally with what the "insiders" said.

Grendel

Remember you getting a bit of stick because what you said didn't tally with what the "insiders" said.

Indeed. Plenty of egg on face tonight I think,

covross

Just because you haven't heard Hoffman say he is 'close to a deal' doesn't mean there is no deal. This is potentially a multi million pound deal so the less people know about it the better. Hoffman must of realised that before. i.e Ken D's big mouth.

Grendel

Just because you haven't heard Hoffman say he is 'close to a deal' doesn't mean there is no deal. This is potentially a multi million pound deal so the less people know about it the better. Hoffman must of realised that before. i.e Ken D's big mouth.

Have you read the post three above yours?:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

dongonzalos

I was under the impression Hoffman approached sisu who told him to go away. Hence he would not have spoke to ACL. As that would be the second step after starting talks with sisu.

Users who are viewing this thread