SISU-Admin-Keys-Timing- Worst case scenario? (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Richard Keys comments on Monday got me thinking. Keys pondered on what might come first, administration or relegation... but has anyone considered this....

Is it possible, through; ignorance, valour or spite that the faceless wonders at SISU might delay administration until next season, effectively meaning we start our League 1 campaign on at least -10 points...:eek:

:blue:

That's something I can't / don't understand - where on earth does there spite come from to start with ? they are not football people so why do they want to destroy us ?

Gray

if we are going into admin need to do it before march as i think after that it caries on to next season

that being said hope we do go into admin!

coundonskyblue

If we go into admin it won't be before March to 'help' us and it won't be next season out of 'spite' either. Sisu will do it when its best for them, no one else.

Astute

They are bringing players in. Maybe they have realised how serious things have got. Looks to me as thoigh they are here for a bit longer yet.

J

Jack Griffin

These players are stop gap replacements for the players they've sold or are going to sell. No contract extends beyond the end of this season.
They'll take stock then, after all they could pull off a miracle & stay up, in which case the income/budget will be a lot bigger that the one they'd have in tier 3.

Disorganised1

Depends what is classed as a football debt maybe its just to cut their bills out - Can they put a Cayman Islands Company into admin ?

PhilWasn'tBabb

Admin get banded about a lot but it just doesn't make any sense to me. The major part of our debt is to sisu £25/30 million.

I understand we have fairly recently paid a large tax bill, whilst I sure their are other debts there not going to be massive. Juke going means that Everton have got there outstanding money and I can think of any other play we owe money on and the fact that we're getting loans in means we don't have an embargo in force against us.

The only people that would stand to loss out would be sisu, whilst there running the club on life support money only, doesn't to me mean they have money problems, they just don't want to spend there money on CCFC anymore.

If somebody out there better understands it please explain, I would love to know more.

singers_pore

Jukes transfer was done on stage payments I can't see admin before they collect these payments.

Stage payments are irrelevant to the timing of administration. SISU could easily raise a loan with a secured charge on the stage payments, which would enable them to pocket the money lent to them, while guaranteeing repayment to the lender through the fixed charge. Elementary finance, old chap. :)

Astute

Stage payments are irrelevant to the timing of administration. SISU could easily raise a loan with a secured charge on the stage payments, which would enable them to pocket the money lent to them, while guaranteeing repayment to the lender through the fixed charge. Elementary finance, old chap. :)

Secured on what, old chap?

Tankie

Astute!
Do you think they have only Just realized We've got a problem,nothing would surprise me.
But yes I feel they could quite easily take the vindictive route, for all the nasty truths we've said about them, "Ungrateful plebs, don't they realize we saved them" Beware the revenge of the faceless few"

Users who are viewing this thread