Sinclair To Man City (1 Viewer)

kg82

Has he gone? Personal opinion - one of those players that's good for a smaller team because a lot goes through him. Fails at a bigger team. So, that's actually a prediction as well!

C

Clive Plattini

I think he is very good. Was amazed when he was over looked for the Euros, considering Downing went. He will be great cover for Nasri, Silva atc. He is basically taking Johnson's place I guess.

Nick

Administrator
I rate Johnson a bit more.

It will be interesting to see how he fits in to a team full of superstars rather than being the only one.

C

Clive Plattini

I really rate Johnson as well, but he wants to play more games so he is leaving. Sinclair is obviously happy playing a bit part role, as he will get a bit more cash and also train with world class players.

kg82

I really rate Johnson as well, but he wants to play more games so he is leaving. Sinclair is obviously happy playing a bit part role, as he will get a bit more cash and also train with world class players.

You're probably right but he seems like the sort of player that enjoys playing week in, week out. Not only that, I think he's the sort of player that needs regular football. Got a feeling it'll be a bad move for him.

ccfcway

er, wasnt he doing that at Chelsea, then moved from there to get more game time !

gouldberg

I think Chelsea were crazy to get rid of him to be honest. Has a lot of talent, can fit into a variety of different set-ups and has the skill and confidence to take on the best defenders in the world.

I was crazy excited about him as a player as he was coming through the Chelsea set-up (some here may remember that I follow Chelsea very closely as the first match I ever attended was CCFC vs CFC) and was gutted when he moved. Think he could do reasonably well at Man City. Don't think he'll be any more than the impact guy off the bench though which may dent his England chances. A move to a Spurs/Everton/Arsenal type team would probably benefit him more but we all know money talks and he'll probably be more than happy to sit on the bench and do nothing whilst earning more money in a week than most will earn in a year.

SkyBlueArmy12

Scotty is decent but as said previously at a smaller club. I think it's a stupid move if he just wants to sit on the bench but he must think it's a big opportuinity for him, shame really as it seems he will be such a wasted talent.

Users who are viewing this thread