Sign of things to come (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Just thinking if we sell Juke, the frontline we have on saturday could be a regular feature....... fills you with joy doesnt it! :):)

CJparker

Well Cody, Platt and even Eastwood are not far away from fitness, so it surely can't be that bad. With Sheffers available to play up front, Clarke-Harris and Daniels waiting in the wings, and of course a possible loanee, the cupboard isn't exactly bare.

Haven't seen Jeffers play except for a Few minutes at West Ham when he seemed OK. As for ROD, he is bound to come good eventually surely!

torchomatic

J

Jack Griffin

Thorn has talked about Sheffs (he can be our talisman), Freddy (he's a good lad and I need him on the pitch and helping) & Juke (may be sold in the January transfer window) recently... go figure.

SkyBlueMania

I thought ROD did well, but his finishing was poor to put it mildly. We shoukd have been outta sight.

Surely that is a contradiction. He is a striker and so by not being able to finish he therefore had a very poor performance. You can have great movement all day long but if you can't score you're worth nothing to the team.

Colonel Mustard

Surely that is a contradiction. He is a striker and so by not being able to finish he therefore had a very poor performance. You can have great movement all day long but if you can't score you're worth nothing to the team.

Tell that to the CCFC fans who booed Stern John out of the club.

Grendel

Covstu

oh yes i forgot that doozy, they have certainly gone down hill since playing for us haven't they! :eek::eek:

Nathccfc

I think we should bring stern John he's a free agent at the minute :) he was lazy but could put the ball in the back of the net :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I think we should bring stern John he's a free agent at the minute :) he was lazy but could put the ball in the back of the net :)

How can Stern John be sent to Coventry from your Iphone 4S? This modern technology knows no bounds.

Nathccfc

Lol I wish it was that easy to send a player :), messi would be the first to be send to Coventry from iPhone 4s

Users who are viewing this thread