Sideways Steve Jennings and sheff should not be picked in the team (1 Viewer)

motherfunky

Am I missing a something with these two players? What do they offer? Cody and moussa taken off but they are a goal threat??

Help me out someone?

rob9872

Jennings is decent seems a harsh one to pick on imo based on one game. I think he's been one of our best performers over past couple of months.

motherfunky

Jennings isn't there to be a goal threat, he did his job well today.

I am sorry, but Jennings does nothing but give the ball away, and fail to control the ball properly. Sheffers put 2 crosses in and did little else. I would not boo him, but the manager should realise the problems and deal with it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Jennings was good today, he won the ball and closed down constantly. He covers miles. All the people that boo when he's turning and looking for a pass are idiots-there's no-one moving for him, when there is, he usually plays a sensible pass.

shmmeee

Jennings was good today, he won the ball and closed down constantly. He covers miles. All the people that boo when he's turning and looking for a pass are idiots-there's no-one moving for him, when there is, he usually plays a sensible pass.

All about opinions and that, but that's the biggest load of bull ever. Jennings spent the game hiding when we were in possession, to the point where he at one point actively told a player he didn't want the ball despite being unmarked leading to the ball being played to a marked man.

His passing was dreadful, he didn't need to turn to find a pass, there were three or four open passes most times but he's got the vision of stevie wonder and George osbornes love child.

Yes he ran about and broke up play but he broke our own attacks up as much as Hartlepools.

McSheffrey has been garbage since his second season at Brum. Sponging git should be put out to pasture. Fleck or Barton in please, both suit the patient passing game Pressley claims to e building better than head down, run into three men McSheffrey (besides we already have that in Baker but he adds goals, assists and usually keeping the ball)

stupot07

Yeah agree shhmmeee Jennings was again ponderous in possession, he just doesn't see the options quick enough. There was a slight improvement in the second half

Users who are viewing this thread