Video Shrewsbury v Coventry (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can't wait until we score a goal. Actually testing the keeper from open play would be decent :(

oucho

What was that attempted pass by Brown for the last chance shown. Half-arsed or what!

larry_david

Look how deep our midfield are first half. Their player has the ball in the centre circle and our midfield are 5 yards off our box. What the hell is that

higgs

Who was it that didn't pick up their man for the goal?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Irish Sky Blue

I thought they might show the disallowed goal. Watching yesterday, Chaplin’s shot was heading goalwards, JCH, in an offside position makes no move to go for it. The keeper saves, but pushes it out to JCH who scores. Would this not constitute a second phase of play, therefore JCH being onside as the ball is played out to him and also played by an opponent? Offside ain’t what it used to be!

Garryb80

I thought they might show the disallowed goal. Watching yesterday, Chaplin’s shot was heading goalwards, JCH, in an offside position makes no move to go for it. The keeper saves, but pushes it out to JCH who scores. Would this not constitute a second phase of play, therefore JCH being onside as the ball is played out to him and also played by an opponent? Offside ain’t what it used to be!
In that case fortes goal at notts county last season should have stood too

higgs

Not sure anymore about the offside rule and I'm a bloke

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread