Sheffield Wednesday - Postcard (1 Viewer)

CovfanDan

I've posted on the Sheffield Wednesday forum Owlstalk a few times, they seem a decent bunch and ive had some decent chats about League One and that, so went on there today to see what the reaction was to the Leeds game Friday night and this was in my inbox, received in May. Just thought yous should know really.

Hi Dan can you please post the following message for us on your website as I am having problems posting on there.

Hi guys, you may or may not be aware that we today have received a postcard from CCFC sent by unamed fans congratulating us on promotion and paying tribute to the two lads who were killed coming back from Coventry in 2006. We are the family of Shaun and whilst we send out thanks to you the supporters of your club we think you should also see the response from fellow owls. If you go into "owls talk" our fans forum and go into Sheffield Wednesday match day you will find a thread entitled "Postcard from Coventry" which will make you proud of your club. We are unable to post a link due to the number of characters being exceeded.
Best wishes for next season and thanks for remembering what has been a very long and hard 6 years. Paul & Ann (Shauns parents)

CovfanDan

Yeah the postcard was sent in May and it was talked about on here, but today was the first time I had been back on their forum and the message was sat in my inbox

Users who are viewing this thread