Sheffield Thugnited (1 Viewer)

TewkesburySkyBlue

I know we should let this drop and move on but I am still fuming over Sunday. It was unjust on so many levels - the crap officials , the thuggish tactics of their players and finally Nigel Adkins who I suspect was behind it all. Hope they get their just deserts in due course. Rant over.

kg82

I did think it was funny when I read he'd said that they got stuck in in a disciplined manner!
But I'm over it. Nothing we can do now. Just move on to the next game and get back to winning ways.

standupforcity

Funnily enough the odds turned out to be so against us on the day, it doesn't really feel like we lost! The whole thing was out of our hands....backto reality on Saturday hopefully!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Funnily enough the odds turned out to be so against us on the day, it doesn't really feel like we lost! The whole thing was out of our hands....backto reality on Saturday hopefully!

Feel the same one of those days.

Hopefully the lads will vent it in goals towards Oldham on Saturday!

Colin1883

I know we should let this drop and move on but I am still fuming over mSunday. It was unjust on so many levels - the crap officials , the thuggish tactics of their players and finally Nigel Adkins who I suspect was behind it all. Hope they get their just deserts in due course. Rant over.

Blades have lost 7 gamers this season, does that mean 7 teams have kicked the.... Out of them?

georgehudson

the sheffield thuggery should have been stopped in the first 5 minutes of the game,
it's that set of piss poor officials led by williamson that are to blame,
if i never set eyes on williamson, or that clarke twat again i'd be happy

st john

I haven't got over it. Still almost as angry as on Sunday afternoon.
So on Monday, for some kind of therapy I decided to put my thoughts in an email to the football league asking them to take some retrospective action. Pointless I know but after doing it I did at least calm down a bit.

I haven't had a reply, nor do expect one from that lot, but it made me feel a bit better.

mechaishida

Still miffed at the injustice of it all, but I expected MMA style antics off Sheff Utd. The ref is what's griping me still, the twat.

D

Deleted member 2477

No problem i think the more the merrier to show what an appaling ref he is. Anyone know which poor soles have got him this week ?

perhaps a little heads up on their board to warn them for a frustrating weekend

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

No problem i think the more the merrier to show what an appaling ref he is. Anyone know which poor soles have got him this week ?

perhaps a little heads up on their board to warn them for a frustrating weekend

He's reffing Barnet v Crawley followed by MK v Cardiff on Boxing Day.

James Smith

Remember a game at Stoke where the ref was probably as bad as that. In the post match press conference both managers (Mcallister in our case) came out and said how crap he was. We'd won the game but decisions he'd made didn't need a video replay to spot that they were wrong. Think Gary said that he didn't mind what the FA threw at him for doing this because it needed looking at.

wingy

Remember a game at Stoke where the ref was probably as bad as that. In the post match press conference both managers (Mcallister in our case) came out and said how crap he was. We'd won the game but decisions he'd made didn't need a video replay to spot that they were wrong. Think Gary said that he didn't mind what the FA threw at him for doing this because it needed looking at.

Was that the Mr Singh game where he sent off the goalie Ian Turner? for handling outside the box.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Yes Stoke away we won 2-1 Bothroyd got both was freezing day about 15 booked & they had 1 or 2 sent off, both managers spoke out about him like I've never heard before or since!

D

Deleted member 2477

Would be nice with a d ent ref this time. Would be even better if we sent them down

Users who are viewing this thread