Video Sheffield away. (1 Viewer)

Skyblueol

Just seen a Sheffield fan on twitter arranging all kinds of shenanigans for when we got away to them. The kind like a Sisu In banner and I presume lots of chants and all kinds of other ridiculous ideas. Some are claiming they're going to blow whistles all game. Was just wondering if anyone has any good ideas. Maybe Carlos Tevez shirts or something like that. You guys decide.

Otis

Bless their obsessive, scroaty little socks.

I've heard of banners and posts and flags for your own team, but creating them for the opposition?

If that's where they want to channel their fat fingered energy, let them.

More fool them for taking the time out and all the sweat involved.

Think we just need to point and laugh at their misplaced energy.

If they want to create a 'Sisu In' banner rather than one that says 'Fleck is Jesus' then let them get on with it.

Numpties.

eastwoodsdustman

Just seen a Sheffield fan on twitter arranging all kinds of shenanigans for when we got away to them. The kind like a Sisu In banner and I presume lots of chants and all kinds of other ridiculous ideas. Some are claiming they're going to blow whistles all game. Was just wondering if anyone has any good ideas. Maybe Carlos Tevez shirts or something like that. You guys decide.

Drop a bomb on the shithole the day before?

oucho

Does anyone know when;
1) we are likely to know when the date for the re-arranged Sheff U game will be revealed?
2) the game itself is likely to be scheduled?

Cheers

Let them do it and don't react the way them silly northern monkeys reacted down here. They will be treated like the arses they are and considered scum by all football fans

Users who are viewing this thread