Shawcross Injury (1 Viewer)

Marty

Season over before it's even begun.

lord_garrincha

I won't look, but I'm sure there will be Arsenal 'fans' on social media revelling in it and calling it karma for that Ramsey injury.

Liquid Gold

Arsenal have some of the cuntiest fans going. Always moaning about something or other and now taking joy out of a player’s career being threatened. I’ve probably been to the emirates more than most of the cunts.

tom88

Horrible injury I hope he recovers ok

The only thing that upsets me (for the players horrible injury) is that it can be prevented, why dive in like that in a meaningless friendly and risk that? I just don’t get it.

Grendel

Arsenal have some of the cuntiest fans going. Always moaning about something or other and now taking joy out of a player’s career being threatened. I’ve probably been to the emirates more than most of the cunts.

If it was Mike Summerbee do you really think our fans would have not acted the same?

Grendel

rob9872

If it was Mike Summerbee do you really think our fans would have not acted the same?
I made the exact same point on twatter. Not right, but basically football fans are tossers. Hoe he recovers.

Users who are viewing this thread