Shame it wasn't 5... (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

...Then we could put this whole sorry JPT side show & distraction to bed.......let the reserves have a run out in the 2nd leg & concentrate on whats important....

....Unfortunately, I think this JPT hangover will fuck up our league form now...

...Now remind me...who were all those cocks on here who told me to bore off for daring to voice the opinion that the JPT was NOT important.

Anyway.....Back to business....I'll see some of you at Bury!

Yorkshire SB

Well we couldn't field a reserve side anyway, you have to field at least 6 players from your previous league fixture in the jpt.
For me it was a great distraction and something that makes it enjoyable to be a football fan.

SonofErnie

You're right. In the overall scheme of things the JPT is not important, however it was yet another missed opportunity to get back some of the missing fans. In terms of revenue, surely a £1m+ from a Wembley final shouldn't be sniffed at, even if you could argue that it would go straight into SISU's back pocket.

skyblueman

It was/is important for a whole bunch of reasons - CCFC needs some success - anything - don't care it's the JPT - it was Wembley and it would have put us back on the map with our LOCAL lapsed supporters which is what we so badly need. I am gutted we lost yesterday mainly becasue of all those extra fans that came out - it was a golden chance to remind them all of what it feels like to be at a match when you're on the up. We bombed and those 20,000 odd witnesses who needed the reminder just got reminded why they don't come any more. Going to be harder now to get them back and that my friends is important to the success of the club - we need them back if we are going to rise again

ajsccfc

...Now remind me...who were all those cocks on here who told me to bore off for daring to voice the opinion that the JPT was NOT important.

Nobody. People disagreed with you, and a defeat doesn't somehow change that. You're the one being bizarrely abusive.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I really don't understand how any fan, of any football team, can even consider for one moment why losing any game can be considered a good thing.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread