Shall We Celebrate (1 Viewer)

After 10 years in the Championship, shall we have a pitch invasion at the end of the donny match to mark our last game in the league? Just watching the reading coverage and just like them we are finally getting out too.

After years of mediocre finishes in a poor league, we are now moving into another league, Somewhere we have not been since the 60's.

Surely this is reason to celebrate?

smileycov

Facebook User
13k for a massive must win game last night.....i was ashamed. I love my club but to be honest we get the club the support deserves and i know SISU have fucked us, and i know BR fucked us up prior to that. But 13k! Realy!! (was proud of the lads in the corner singing there hearts out though. Maybe a spell in league one will sort us out , step back to take 3 forward and all that!

Macca

After 10 years in the Championship, shall we have a pitch invasion at the end of the donny match to mark our last game in the league? Just watching the reading coverage and just like them we are finally getting out too.

After years of mediocre finishes in a poor league, we are now moving into another league, Somewhere we have not been since the 60's.

Surely this is reason to celebrate?

Does 6 people count as an invasion

rob9872

If awarded, I might run on and take a penalty since we've missed about 5 this season!

I think I would quite like a banning order too so that I don't have to endure more misery

pusbccfc

Someone bring a sisuout flag for the middle of the pitch;)

rob9872

Someone bring a sisuout flag for the middle of the pitch;)

And go and stamp it in the ground with a huge stake like Souness did at Galatassaray :)

rob9872

souness1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread