SFC and CCFC United (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Did you make it up saturday Rev?

Wingy, unfortunately i did'nt.
I've now nearly finished the huge task of moving back home , which has been incredibly tiring and just plain difficult. We still have unopened boxes around the new house and i still have one more loads to do from France to complete it totally. I will never ever move myself again, its just been too hard ,for not just me, but the family as a whole.We got quoted £5500 to move us back and i said to my self i could beat that by doing it all myself, i just wished i'd paid up.

About 4 trips to and fro from France via free storage at my mates in Brackley has cost me about £1500, with one more load from France, so i beat it by miles , but the packing up process which took weeks, then the move, and unpacking here, has been incredibly difficult both physically and mentally ,so i will never do it again

As i said we nearly settled, so i did'nt want to leave the mess and have a day off, i just wanted to finish it, so i listened on skyblueplayer as normal.
I will get to the next game at home, as long as i've done the last load.Its fantastic to be back and the little town i live in has lots of pubs which i've started to go round and visit. I'm not that badly placed to get to Hull so i'm hoping to get there,but i can't wait to see the Ricoh again, its been like missing a really good friend.

The Rev

1nilandwe...

If by some miraculous twist of fate, we are safe and Southampton need to win last day of the season, I can assume that we'd be cheering the Saints along? What a much nicer atmosphere that would be to the one suggested in the original post!

pusbccfc

If by some miraculous twist of fate, we are safe and Southampton need to win last day of the season, I can assume that we'd be cheering the Saints along? What a much nicer atmosphere that would be to the one suggested in the original post!

Like Norwich away last game of last season, what a superb atmosphere that was!
The loudest game I've been to for years! Great occasion!

Users who are viewing this thread