Seven's Arrogance on SSN (1 Viewer)

Ccfc1979

"Every team will want to beat us because we've spent some money. It's normal. Coventry will be well organised and play 442." Really Sven, good scouting. Hope we absolutely OBLITERATE them today!!! PUSB

Otis

Can't see where there is any arrogance there. Surely he's right. They've spent big and every team will indeed wish to beat them as they are red hot favourites to go up.

Otis

Maybe. Maybe this is what his backroom staff have told him, maybe it's just a mistake.

Let's hope he does think we will play 4-4-2. Let's hope he thinks Boothroyd is still in charge too.

stevo_ccfc

This is the man who buys players based on dvds of their best bits, he had always been a bit'lazy' letting his assistant do most of the work but that doesn't mean he's a bad manager

Walking Bird

Just watched him. He plainly knows absolutely nothing about us.

Nick

Administrator
Who is seven? I dont think that was arrogant, it would be if he gave it the roy keane "anybody can get a championship team mid table"

ashbyjan

I feel a clutching at straws if we are basing our prospects of victory on Svens description of us as a team who plays football - under AT that is correct - and play 4-4-2, not strictly true as today I feel we will be playing 9-1 formation with just Juke very lonely on his own up front.

PVA

I think people are being extremely naive if you think Sven 'knows nothing about us'. Of course he does.

ashbyjan

PVA - don't let the facts get in the way of this straw clutching. Obviously Sven is a crap manager having only won 17 major trophies as a manager and the first manager to win league-and-cup doubles in three different countries. He took Man City into Europe in his first season and the City fans even held a march to keep him as manager when Shiniwatra sacked him. The press turned him into some sort of cartoon character but the bottom line is he is a top class manager who I have no doubt has done his homework on us and every other opponent.

Astute

Sven does not know how we are going to play or who is going to play. None of us know either.

I fancy a 4 5 1 with Jukey up front but odds are I will be wrong. There will be a few surprises today. Hope we are one of them.

ajsccfc

Even if Sven has completely guessed how we'll play, that's not arrogance. If he hinted in the interview that his Leicester side practically had three points it'd be different.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
7 Gormless Ericson......... nice ring to it! :)

Otis

Agreed.

Can't see any arrogance in what he's said. Had he said something disparaging about the City then that would have been different.

Users who are viewing this thread