Set out early, its wellington boot weather for the trip to bristol (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Yes lads and lasses,it's chucking it down,down here at the moment very windy too

6 Generations

The weather today will ensure that Barca-esque will not prevail.

The cliche 'Who wants it more' absolutely applies today.

I can't go, and i can't listen (by choice). The only 1game i haven't listened to this season was Hull away..

PLAY UP SKY BLUES!!

@richh87

Even the weather's against us today. Our slick passing game against Brizzle lumping it up to Jon Stead.

I see another Charlton on the cards. No squad depth, team of kids who can't battle like Bristol's experienced pros. Up your's SISU.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I'm confident about today,They are woeful lucky result on saturday we are seven games unbeaten remember we are not getting beat.we have pace up front which they will hate and Cody will revel in that.
Even the weather's against us today. Our slick passing game against Brizzle lumping it up to Jon Stead.

I see another Charlton on the cards. No squad depth, team of kids who can't battle like Bristol's experienced pros. Up your's SISU.

sylus

I'm confident about today,They are woeful lucky result on saturday we are seven games unbeaten remember we are not getting beat.we have pace up front which they will hate and Cody will revel in that.

.wish i was confident as you.. they may have been woeful against forest on sat..but they were away and defended stoutly.imo..we would of been happy if that was us..i think we need to get something here today..a draw.wouldn't be to bad..a loss.and its looking bad..and as for the pace you mention..sure they wouldn't like it to much..who does..but that depends on which cov side turn up today..go all out..or sit back and defend for draw..and all runs come to an end..lets hope is not today...in truth...we lose today..and its looking very likely that it will be us that will be relegated.

Users who are viewing this thread