Serbian verdict - Absolute pants! (1 Viewer)

Covstu

I could not beleive the outcome to the Serbian trail the other day, £65K is fuck all (£15K less than Bendtner received!) and then to ban two of our players is a joke!

This is not taking racism seriously at all, absolutely disgusting in my opinion!

wingy

Abysmal leadership shown yet again from this Pathetic Body,full of Junketing lightweight Biggots.:mad::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Brighton Sky Blue

Ban them from international competitions and ban their clubs from the Europa/Champions Leagues-then they might get the message.

Covstu

Anybody actually surprised by it though? I think that'sthe saddest thing.

I agree mate, we all seen it coming but if it was the other way I think we would not be playing European football at this point!!!

kg82

I agree mate, we all seen it coming but if it was the other way I think we would not be playing European football at this point!!!

I agree mate. UEFA are a joke, as are FIFA. Talk about taking racism seriously and then give this poxy punishment! Idiots. Or as platini might say... Eeeeediots.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Does anyone know if action has been taken for the attack on the Spurs fans in Lazio yet?

Again if that was in England they would have come down on us like a ton of bricks

wingy

Does anyone know if action has been taken for the attack on the Spurs fans in Lazio yet?

Again if that was in England they would have come down on us like a ton of bricks

Don't know about punishing the Club as it was the Cities other teams fans who carried out the attack,however the two fans involved had the charges lowered from attempted murder to something akin to GBH/ABH.

TheUKGryphon

All countries with a known racsist football hooligan fanbase should be banned from all international competitions until they address this with the seriousness it warrants.

Except England of course

Covstu

Don't know about punishing the Club as it was the Cities other teams fans who carried out the attack,however the two fans involved had the charges lowered from attempted murder to something akin to GBH/ABH.

Lazio were fined about £40k I think.

Users who are viewing this thread