Send in the clowns (1 Viewer)

Otis

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Roll up, roll up, CWR post match phone-in has begun.

covcity4life

Thought mist of the callers were spot on today , terrible performance that comes down to an inadequate manager

But it cant be at fault can it? No no

Jordan clarke needs to retire asap, fucking shite

J

Jack Griffin

Jordan clarke needs to retire asap, fucking shite

And which other player should play at left back, given there are only 4 fit defenders available? Herman, Wood or Hussey would get a look in if they were not crock, Hussey was a bit weak defensively last few games he played.

stupot07

A couple of the callers made me laugh when they said we should recall mcpake....do they not realise that the reason he and ROD are out on loan is so we can afford Norwood.

Grendel

He was clearly frozen out anyway as is Eastwood. Didn't thorn say he turned a striker down? Does that not suggest some budget?

Brighton Sky Blue

Portsmouth are lining up a few more loans despite being essentially bust. What's the point in Cov sticking to a budget?

Tonylinc

This makes no sense to me whatsoever. How the hell can Portsmouth get players when they are insolvent. More football insanity I guess.

Tankie

It should be a pre requisite !!
That callers have had some sort of Education, and are to a certain degree, Sober, But then again, we probably wouldn't have a programme.
15_4_118.gif

Covstu

It adds to the fun tank! This always either makes me angry or makes me laugh on how daft some fans are!

@richh87

He was clearly frozen out anyway as is Eastwood. Didn't thorn say he turned a striker down? Does that not suggest some budget?

No it doesn't particularly. You can get loans for free.

I imagine if there was a budget A.T would have strengthened.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

No it doesn't particularly. You can get loans for free.

I imagine if there was a budget A.T would have strengthened.

Of course he would. The purse strings have now evidently, in light of recent departures, been loosened a touch.

But it's too late. One can only but wonder what two more loanees would have given us a few months back. The ilk if Nimely and Norwood

Users who are viewing this thread