Selling Cars (1 Viewer)

Skinnythebear

I'm looking to sell my car Ford Fiesta 16 plate worth approx. 7 grand so I can buy a car for cash from a workmate.
I didn't fancy my chances of selling it privately so was looking at internet car buying sites.
I've looked at a few and webuyanycar are coming up the best at the moment and they can't knock it down much when I take it to them as it's virtually mint condition.
I was always told don't go near them but they are approx. 600 quid better than Evans Halshaw and a couple of others.
Any recommendations for selling it would be appreciated.
Thanks

Nick

Administrator
I'm looking to sell my car Ford Fiesta 16 plate worth approx. 7 grand so I can buy a car for cash from a workmate.
I didn't fancy my chances of selling it privately so was looking at internet car buying sites.
I've looked at a few and webuyanycar are coming up the best at the moment and they can't knock it down much when I take it to them as it's virtually mint condition.
I was always told don't go near them but they are approx. 600 quid better than Evans Halshaw and a couple of others.
Thanks

They will always try and knock you down on it when you get there. Might be worth taking it to them and Evans Halshaw and seeing what they both offer and haggling them both?

wingy

What do they sell for privately ?
I reckon that's your best bet to Max the price if it's mint and fsh, Yes that will involve a little uncertainty and effort but best financially IMO.

Si80

Pistonheads is cheaper than Autotrader I believe to advertise your car should you choose to try selling privately.

fernandopartridge

Thanks
Don't bother with webuyanycar. The online price is just a hook. They'll knock at least 15% off. They flog the cars to auction with a margin so you're getting nothing like the value of the car.

SAJ

Try the local Ford dealers, they would sell off the pitch a 16 plate Fiesta in good condition with fsh.

Users who are viewing this thread