see ya robins (1 Viewer)

cmoncity

according to oddschanger huddersfield have met the compo package and he looks set to sign tonight!thanks mark NOT!LYING BARSTEWARD.SKY BLUE BLOOD MY ARSE

Otis

Yep. Definitely not two sides to every story is there!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Let's kill him then hear what he has to say!! :facepalm:

Grendel

Yep. Definitely not two sides to every story is there!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Given his trite comments on loyalty who can believe what he says.

He will trot out some nonsense about lack of backing but compared to prior managers he's had backing.

It seems he can't cope with life outside Yorkshire.

Sky Blue Pete

It's potentially a very quick turnaround from sky blue blood to bye bye though if true Otis

rob9872

Jehovah ...

D

Deleted member 4439

Are we back to the replacement for the Pope again? Don't we have more important matters to consider?

cmoncity

brothers just told me he has it from someone at training the owners went happy at the result against crewe and he wasnt happy at the way he was talked to? also seen owen coyles named alredy mentioned to be for immediate talks if robo goes

Otis

brothers just told me he has it from someone at training the owners went happy at the result against crewe and he wasnt happy at the way he was talked to? also seen owen coyles named alredy mentioned to be for immediate talks if robo goes

Cannot see how MR was at all to blame for the players snatching at shots and fluffing chances against Crewe.

BurbageSkyBlues

He will trot out some nonsense about lack of backing but compared to prior managers he's had backing.

You forget, they have met the compensation package......this is just another example of SiSU selling whatever they can.......

Nonleagueherewecome

Who is your brother? No names needed, just job/role/source type stuff!

If true-and I stress the word if-that is an utter bloody disgrace. They have no right to complain at the Crewe performance. If they were "angry" at Robins, I'm surprised they haven't had Chris Dunn hung, drawn and quartered!

Nonleagueherewecome

He's from Lancashire! That's like all those Americans who mistake Scots for Irish.

Mucca Mad Boys

You forget, they have met the compensation package......this is just another example of SiSU selling whatever they can.......

We hear a lot of 'contractually obliged' in the anti-SISU camp... SISU are contractually obliged to let MR speak to clubs if they agree the magic 6 figure compensation package.

Chipfat

Robins is known for walkin if things are not going to plan or his way, something has gone on no doubt about that but what that is will come out in time. No point in blaming either party just except we are a club that never shocks or stuns anymore no matter what the story.

Otis

No he didn't, his tactics cost us that game, and others, versa versa.

How on earth did his tactics cost us the game?

We had 29 shots on goal. He dominated the game. He also criticised the players for going a bit too gung ho going forwards afterwards too. Pretty much says they didn't do as he instructed.

How did he get that wrong? How was he responsible for all those shots not resulting in a goal?

Users who are viewing this thread