Season tickets (1 Viewer)

skybluehugh

sorry to say this but any fan that buys a season ticket for next season does not have the good of the club in their heart. Every ticket that gets brought says the owner is happy with the way these bas**rds have distroyed our club.

I know I will get stick for this but I would rarther see us go out of business before I will give them a single penny. This is the worst day of my football following life and that says a lot after 40yrs of it.

gally9

Don't be such a knob, I'm as gutted as the next man, but I support the club, not the owners

LEAGUE 1

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

WillieStanley

Sounds like the excuse of a tight arse! Don't be so judgemental. If you don't want to support your team, fine. Don't come on here and try to justify your abandonment by attacking those with Sky Blue Blood.

Dean Allsop

True Sky Blue fans support the team and even individual players not the board, just because you buy a season ticket doesnt mean you favour the board, I for one will have a season ticket for any season and for any league, have mine for next season, and for every season I am capable of getting to the Ricoh, I have supported CCFC, since I was 6, that means I have supported them for 39 years, just because we are now in a lower league doesnt mean I will support them any less, infact CCFC fans should be up for the challenge of next season. PUSB:claping hands:

ohitsaidwalker king power

@ OP-Its a Free world... but its an emotional day.. so take stock.. see what you think in june< early bird deadline-my season tickets on the way.. you're in or your not....no big deal, chill man- go shopping instead?:thinking about:

Glen

The owners have secured money against next years season tickets so DO NOT buy them then they will have no money and will have to put us in ADMIN then someone will hopefully buy us they we can start

Users who are viewing this thread