Season Tickets 2013-14 (1 Viewer)

ampthill_sba

Please someone who understands the processes that are in place answer this for me...

What has to happen before the season ticket prices and offers are released and what is the earliest time when this could happen by if everything that needs to happen in advance of this, does so quickly and efficiently..?

hutch1972

Just like the club mate , its going to be a total shambles even if they organise something next week.
I presume we might get more info after the 16th when the club is back in court

S

skyblue2k

Until they confirm where we are playing our home games, they cannot sell season tickets. Plus the report from the administrator will confirm who has the right to sell them

Flying Fokker

Please someone who understands the processes that are in place answer this for me...

What has to happen before the season ticket prices and offers are released and what is the earliest time when this could happen by if everything that needs to happen in advance of this, does so quickly and efficiently..?

I decided it's a waste of time thinking about a season ticket until it is all sorted anyway. Plus the fixtures aren't out until June anyway so there is still time given that the season starts mid august. The club will just have to discount to the same levels as they would in April.

ccfcway

I decided it's a waste of time thinking about a season ticket until it is all sorted anyway. Plus the fixtures aren't out until June anyway so there is still time given that the season starts mid august. The club will just have to discount to the same levels as they would in April.

they are gonna have to do a darn sight nmore than that to shift many !

J

Jack Griffin

What a mind game, its called lets cut our own throats.

unless monthly payments are available for season tickets then me my mrs and a couple of mates cant afford to pay in one go. not that sisu have encouraged me to buy one anyway. pusb

oakey

The new season starts on 3rd August.

covboy1987

The reason of course that Tim fisher wants to hold meetings is to try and persuade our supporters to buy season tickets to keep the revenues coming in. If anyone is foolish enough to buy these tickets without confirmation we will be 100% playing at the Ricoh will be possibly be in danger of losing their money when SISU call it a day and pull the plug when finding out the hard way that they cannot raise enough revenues by playing home games at another ground when only a few hundred fans bother to turn up. Also by buying a season ticket you are encouraging someone such as SISU to continue running the club when they have even had the decency to talk to the fans until they start worrying about income

Flying Fokker

SISU must surely realise that they cannot continue. They have no chance of revenue raising through season ticket sales.

In terms of a meeting: I think there would be high tension from some of the fans who are frustrated and Fisher et al must be crazy if they feel this is the right approach so late in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread