season ticket (1 Viewer)

ccfcdr

Can I get a season ticket and a caree one if my brother is on pip ? And how much is it tryed ringing no sense out them

hill83

Is that the new version of DLA?

If it is I'm sure the answer will be yes, but you will need to go in and show forms etc.
You also need to go in to buy away tickets, and even if your brother doesn't have a disability that requires a wheelchair you will be stuck in with all the wheelchair users at Yeovil away for our first game after we got relegated from the Championship.

Nick

Administrator
Think you need to be disabled but entitled to a carer don't you to be able to get the free one with CCFC?

hill83

Think you need to be disabled but entitled to a carer don't you to be able to get the free one with CCFC?

No. Unless my dad has a carer for getting to the pub every day that I don't know about.

torchomatic

Can I get a season ticket and a caree one if my brother is on pip ? And how much is it tryed ringing no sense out them

I reckon so. As Hill said you'll just need to take proof.

Disabled Supporters - Coventry City

Disabled supporters are supporters who claim Medium or Higher rate Disability Living Allowance, this can be either the Mobility or Care components. Proof will be required to be shown when purchasing your first ticket and again when the allowance or Season Ticket is renewed.

shmmeee

Anyone know what the proof for students is? I've got a valid card and UniDays account but before I seem to remember them wanting a letter from the university or something.

Users who are viewing this thread