Season Ticket next Season (1 Viewer)

LloydyCCFC

If anyone else here is mad enough to be renewing next year, I'm wondering how many will be coming to the corner? I recommend the singers corner so much because even if we're losing or its a shite game ( which i imagine will happen a fair bit next season) its a good laugh. Not going to lie the atmosphere in our ground is awful, but if we can start filling the corner a bit more, then the atmosphere will improve. So stop sitting on your hands and support your team!

gally9

Ah yes.. Well I admire the thought mate, but you will struggle to get someone to BUY a season ticket let alone specify where! I have mine already behind the goal in the CET.. Went in the "naughty corner" for a bit and there's quite a few pricks in there.... Most were good fun though

Johnrambo

I would buy one, even that i live in Denmark. But then i think the money will go to SISU and not the club.

ccfcway

1300 renewed so far, lets say at an average of £300, thats £390,000

Thats barely 4 months rent for SISU

Oh, Thats right, They arent paying the rent !!

Oh well, lucky they are investing in the team then...

Oh, thats right, we have a transfer embargo

They aint getting 1p of mine, they can jog on...

ggrady

I am getting my first one! Pretty crazy but it's the first season it's possible so I will go. Sisu will fuck us up whether you buy one or not so get one and protest! I'm getting it block 16 so gunna be in amongst the hardcores ;) I urge anybody who can to get one these are times when the lads need you most, by not going your giving into sisu. Don't let them change a thing just protest at the ground! This should be a shir season but let's show how amazing our support can be. Hate it when people say 'not going till sisu leave' that's bollicks! Anyway rant over

ccfcway

er, by not going we are giving in to SISU ?

Really ?

As for the "hate it when people say not going till SISU leave, thats bollocks", I wouldnt mind an explaination to that.

Went to 14 away games next year, was a season ticket holder for 8 years running and stopped going to home games as soon as we didnt keep or replace King, as its showed their true colours...

It cost me over £2k to support my team away from home last year, so do tell how that it bollocks ?

It would have been a lot cheaper to give SISU my £300, but it aint gonna happen !!

WillieStanley

er, by not going we are giving in to SISU ?

Really ?

As for the "hate it when people say not going till SISU leave, thats bollocks", I wouldnt mind an explaination to that.

Went to 14 away games next year, was a season ticket holder for 8 years running and stopped going to home games as soon as we didnt keep or replace King, as its showed their true colours...

It cost me over £2k to support my team away from home last year, so do tell how that it bollocks ?

It would have been a lot cheaper to give SISU my £300, but it aint gonna happen !!

That is admirable, but what did it achieve?

ccfcway

nowt pal,

but I have 2 choices, as I dont want to give SISU anything..

1) dont go to any games
2) go to away games

will always be 2). I will support CCFC years after SISU are gone !

pusbccfc

Well said,
We need as many as possible up the corner.

Although the people I have spoke to, most are renewing for next year, I expect 80% will in B15.

brinner

il get a season ticket the day sisu fuck off.

if sisu invest and im happy with what unfolds over the summer then il get 1 the day before the season starts.

so as i said, il get a season ticket the day sisu fuck off!! :D

dongonzalos

Last summer

Firstly we have offered contracts to Westwood, Gunnar, King. If they do not sign their wages will be given to new signings. As will Carsely and Mcindoes wages.
Season tickets sell
Secondly linked with everyman and his dog
Season tickets sell
Sign 2 keepers and McDonald
Season tickets sell
Lastly No more signings Sell Turner AND Juke
No refund on season tickets.

Loyal Fan expected 4-5 signings got 2 and a half Conned.

This season

We made mistakes we know the squad was too thin. We need to make signings
Season tickets sell
We will give AT a budget just waiting for it to be signed off. We have offered contracts to Cranie and an extension to Keogh
Season tickets sell

Now we cant get budget for AT till rent comes down????

Sorry but call me cynical I only get burnt once. This time when I see the product I will buy.

Who in their right mind buys something without seeing it, to discover it is not what they were promised. Then goes back to the same seller and does the same thing?

This time folks ask to see the goods first. You know what, you might just get to see it.

i.e. hold onto your wallets and SISU will need to tempt you. The only way they can tempt you = signings

dongonzalos

Most poignant comment

"Also, despite a number of approaches, we have declined substantial offers for Lukas Jutkewicz and, as widely reported, other players, in order to maintain our commitment to compete at this level."

i.e. let Juke go and you wont compete at this level. Looks like Onye got one thing right

Amazing though all you need to do is change the date and the name to Tim Fisher.

Also he said the squad was dangerously depleted at that point!!

ccfcno9

Last summer

Firstly we have offered contracts to Westwood, Gunnar, King. If they do not sign their wages will be given to new signings. As will Carsely and Mcindoes wages.
Season tickets sell
Secondly linked with everyman and his dog
Season tickets sell
Sign 2 keepers and McDonald
Season tickets sell
Lastly No more signings Sell Turner AND Juke
No refund on season tickets.

Loyal Fan expected 4-5 signings got 2 and a half Conned.

This season

We made mistakes we know the squad was too thin. We need to make signings
Season tickets sell
We will give AT a budget just waiting for it to be signed off. We have offered contracts to Cranie and an extension to Keogh
Season tickets sell

Now we cant get budget for AT till rent comes down????

Sorry but call me cynical I only get burnt once. This time when I see the product I will buy.

Who in their right mind buys something without seeing it, to discover it is not what they were promised. Then goes back to the same seller and does the same thing?

This time folks ask to see the goods first. You know what, you might just get to see it.

i.e. hold onto your wallets and SISU will need to tempt you. The only way they can tempt you = signings
Once again a fairly accurate post dongonzalos but I see it slightly different to you.
1)The product I am offered is to support the club I love wether they make signings or not.
2)Sisu who I loathe as much as anybody else have already said that the club has to stand on its own 2 feet financially so won,t commit to paying budget prior to recieving income/rent reduction.
3)Despite them screwing us and our club they arent gonna go quickly just because people won,t renew and write off the cash they,ve put in to date. Its my opinion that they,ll stick around waiting for our complete demise without further funds from them or a miracle to recoup some of their own losses.

Johnrambo

Is there a reason why ppl dont all sit behind one of the goals? Wouldnt it make a much better atmosphere ?

sky_blue_up_north

I have got mine, BL15. I don't understand this I won't buy till SISU go, is it not the team we should be supporting. I am firstly a Coventry City fan, all I care about is my team, and supporting them. After all we don't have loads of investors queuing round the block to take on a club that has, no ground, no income from the ground, no real assets other than the players, who you invest (take your Sky Blue hat off). Think about it what is the plan if SISU go and withdraw their funding. Non League football on par with Nuneaton Town, or lower or worst no club at all. Don't get me wrong I not saying the have not screwed us, but would like to see genuine alternatives other than just SISU out.

Users who are viewing this thread