Season Ticket Incentives (1 Viewer)

Corrado

When I bought the season tickets I remember reading something about discounts for shops etc - anyone have anymore info on this? Apologies if there is info in the envelope the season tickets arrive in as haven't opened them yet as have been on holiday.

ta

BornSlippySkyBlue

Yeah I saw something about it this year too, but nothing in the season ticket envelope.

Tbh didn’t ever get round to looking into it last year as I assumed it would be lots of BOGOF offers or suchlike. Was it any good then?

Corrado

Yeah I saw something about it this year too, but nothing in the season ticket envelope.

Tbh didn’t ever get round to looking into it last year as I assumed it would be lots of BOGOF offers or suchlike. Was it any good then?
it said the discounts would pay for the season ticket twice over or something like that

Nick

Administrator
Last season it was a link to a third party portal where you could get discounts. I remember they kept trying to offer me funeral planning or something so I told them to piss off.

Corrado

just found this quote

All Adult supporters will have the chance to save upto £2000 per year as they join a new CCFC Rewards Scheme – with discounts available at high street stores and brands including Tesco, Asda, Boots and many more. * This means fans can essentially pay for their Season Ticket – and then some – using the money they save in the Rewards Scheme.

I will do some more digging...

Nick

Administrator
just found this quote

All Adult supporters will have the chance to save upto £2000 per year as they join a new CCFC Rewards Scheme – with discounts available at high street stores and brands including Tesco, Asda, Boots and many more. * This means fans can essentially pay for their Season Ticket – and then some – using the money they save in the Rewards Scheme.

I will do some more digging...

Yeah it's the same thing.

This was the link I got last year PartnerApp

Nick

Administrator
so how do we get it?

Will probably get an email from the club about it, last year it was:

Dear Nick
We'd like to thank you for purchasing your Season Ticket for the 2018/19 season, securing your seat at the Ricoh Arena next season for all 23 home league games!

We are proud to be working in partnership with Carpeo Estate Planning on our new CCFC Rewards Scheme, which as a 2018/19 Season Ticket holder you can join for FREE as a reward and thank you for your loyal support.

The new partnership sees us provide a range of benefits to Sky Blues supporters - from discounts at high street stores and brands of up to a value of £2000 per year, to reduced cost will and estate planning services for supporters plus funeral plans. All of which can save you the price of your Sky Blues Season Ticket... and then some!

All 2018/19 adult Season Ticket holders are eligible to join the scheme for FREE as a 'thank you' for their continued loyal support.

It's simple to join and your savings begin immediately, and offers and discounts change regularly throughout the year too!

Users who are viewing this thread