*****season ticket for sale************** (1 Viewer)

Gray

unfortunately i go on holiday on Saturday so, will miss what promises to be the best atmosphere since we played Bradford on the last day in 2001.......i'm selling the ticket at face value £286..and will even throw in the shouty squeeze/options man. and as a bonus the man who makes up songs to every situation that occurs during the match.

i hope this thread does not start a bidding war for this much sort after ticket and i look forward to hearing from you xxx

WestEndAgro

The best atmosphere was the last game at Highfield Road "sob sob" against Derby, i can't recall the Bradford match, don't know why perhaps I have erased it from my memory ?
Oh, about the ticket, no thanks !

Last edited:

Gray

you remember the Bradford game both relegated finished 0-0 the atmosphere was electric!

unfortunately i go on holiday on Saturday so, will miss what promises to be the best atmosphere since we played Bradford on the last day in 2001.......i'm selling the ticket at face value £286..and will even throw in the shouty squeeze/options man. and as a bonus the man who makes up songs to every situation that occurs during the match.

i hope this thread does not start a bidding war for this much sort after ticket and i look forward to hearing from you xxx

Your going on holiday for a year?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
£7.99 and I'll throw in Coventry City's Greatest Premiership Goals on Betamax Video! :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread