Season 1984/1985 Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

That was an amazing run of games ..... I got attacked by Stoke fans after that game. Come out of a chip shop in Stoke and fell for the what was the score line.... without thinking I said we’d won..... there then ensued a bit of dancing and a few punches before 6 of them got me on the ground and kicked me about a bit... saved by a Stoke girl who was passing. Gone to the game with my girlfriends older brother who legged it!!!!!

clint van damme

Those headlines bring back some great memories and the Everton game was another game/gig combo day with the Damned playing the poly that night

torchomatic

The Everton game was the only match my late Mom ever went to. She loved it. It was a beautiful sunny day though. Score helped too.

NortonSkyBlue

It was an 1130 kick off I believe and Everton players were, ahem, still drunk from their celebrations. We had the toughest possible fixture against the champions but at the right time.

Somerset Sky Blue

I liked the frequent 'tonic' joke, when ever Micky Gynn did anything... Didn't seem a week passed without the telegraph and /or pink using it!

Users who are viewing this thread