Sean Lock (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Lee Mack said he's been expecting this day for a while so sounds like he's had it for some time but just kept it a private matter. He certainly didn't look or sound himself on some fairly recent shows.

Skyblueweeman

It's not often that the death of a famous person knocks me but this one has. Cats does Countdown has hands down been my favourite programme over the last 5 or so years and Sean Lock was simply superb on it.

A brilliant comic with such a dry sense of humour. Will be sadly missed from our screens.

:-(

Alkhen

Really rough 58 is no age at all, actually feel genuinely sad. He made me laugh so much over the years, he'll be a big miss to our screens

Rich

I watched an 8 out of 10 cats earlier in the year and he was obviously ill. He was really thin and wearing the turtleneck. Such a shame, brought such laughs with his dour mannerisms

RedSalmon

Remember seeing a Christmas episode a few years ago where, for some reason, they had a huge bottle of whiskey that they kept passing round and taking swigs out of. Sean Lock was hilarious, even funnier than usaul.

Saw him at Warwick Uni a few years ago, absolutely hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread