Scott Dann out for 6 weeks - Ouch (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueMania

Ouchhhhh.... I mildly remember a game from my youth, must have been late 90's or early 00's, where my dad had to treat one of the player during/after the match for a 'swollen testicle'. I never once asked him how you go about treating such a condition...

kg82

Ouchhhhh.... I mildly remember a game from my youth, must have been late 90's or early 00's, where my dad had to treat one of the player during/after the match for a 'swollen testicle'. I never once asked him how you go about treating such a condition...

Must be something to do cov/ex-cov players! There's your one, Scott Dann and the worst injury I've ever seen in my life... Phil Babbs!!

spwaverley4916

no - my mate was playin in the garden jumped of a swng and landed on a bamboo cane - went straight through his scrotom !!!!

kg82

no - my mate was playin in the garden jumped of a swng and landed on a bamboo cane - went straight through his scrotom !!!!

Now, was he a Cov supporter?! Can we seriously be tagged as the unluckiest team and supporters ever, because I think this would prove it!

Astute

We should sign him on loan for 6 weeks

Disorganised1

It wasn't exactly an accident, but my first vasectomy failed and I had to have another.

Users who are viewing this thread