Scotland v England (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

Any one going to this ? It's been a long time since the old four nations so this could be tasty !!

pusbccfc

I'm sure CJ on here will be there, he doesn't miss an England game.

The Lurker

i'll be attending along with 6 others, were getting the train up. about 20 cov lads i know going. staying over and we have tickets. should be fun :)

Covcraig@bury

Re scheduled my work so will be in Glasgow for two days so company will pay for hotel, happy days . Ticket collection in centre of Glasgow to be confirmed by fa. So I hope its not too far from where im drinking.

Otis

Re scheduled my work so will be in Glasgow for two days so company will pay for hotel, happy days . Ticket collection in centre of Glasgow to be confirmed by fa. So I hope its not too far from where im drinking.

It's Scotland, you'll never be too far away from where you're drinking.

skyblue025

I was going to go if it was a weekend but the knobbers arranged it for mid week and i can't get time off work.

CJ_covblaze

I'm sure CJ on here will be there, he doesn't miss an England game.

Certainly will be. Can't wait for a great day queuing with everyone else to collect my ticket.

Skyblueweeman

And what's this thread got to do with Hedge Funds, Bee type little creatures or the benefits of 4-4-2 over 3-5-2?!

If we're playing this game, them I'm hoping my boys continue their great form in Romania. Enough of the England v Scotland rubbish!

Users who are viewing this thread