Schoolkid shot on the way to school (1 Viewer)

rob9872

It was the teacher who didnt belive the dog ate his homework.

shmmeee

I remember when my ex was training in Nottingham, St Ann’s this happened about three times in a term (may have been stabbings for some). Really impacts the whole school.

It’s an emotional reaction rather than logical but I’d charge these type of public execution killings with the terrorism laws. Same for the Brum ones at the weekend.

Evo1883

Hope the teen makes a full recovery but WTF is going on with these kids.
I think it's a bit cliche, but with this generation of youngsters I genuinely believe you can say... Blame the parents.. So basically blame my generation

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You can tell lockdown has come to an end. Stabbings , shootings. Back to normal.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

wingy

That's exactly what I don't understand. It's completely illogical.
I think it depends what it's over Alan, I don't have a clue to be honest but a high percentage of the violence shootings prior to 'lockdown', apparently that term is frowned on in certain places ,being drug county line's related.
No market.
No Beef .
No violence?
Anecdotal but it may helped the police in catching those out dealing.

wingy

Police commisioners comments this morning alluded to expected upsurge in violence once society got out again .
Think he or they may have expected more civil unrest as well .
I thought it sounded a bit mitigating tbh for a slow response , asleep on the job.

shmmeee

Terrorists target crowded areas. As do random killers to be fair. Lot harder to stab someone on a night out when all the pubs are closed, or on the way to school when the schools are closed.

Not exactly rocket science.

Users who are viewing this thread