SCG v Skyblues Trust (1 Viewer)

SonOfSnoz

Waste of time!! Got enough aggro between football club & stadium owners without these two pointless entities bickering between themselves!!
SCG & Trust are just media hungry whores in my opinion & serve no purpose other than to create more negative publicity for CCFC!!!
Cancel both organisations please somebody!!!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Waste of time!! Got enough aggro between football club & stadium owners without these two pointless entities bickering between themselves!!
SCG & Trust are just media hungry whores in my opinion & serve no purpose other than to create more negative publicity for CCFC!!!

Talking of pointless entities:claping hands:

spider_ricoh

Who cares about all this back-biting and bitching...tempted to side with the SBT as the SCG seem to spend all their time sucking up to SISU. But haven't followed the whole irritating saga...

dongonzalos

It's not waste of time for a certain group of people, who i must say have played a blinder.

Divide these groups and they will eventually become minimal in their ability to represent us the fans. Just at a time when MP's are considering us as the pin up of everything that is wrong about the politics and business of the football industry.

Gray

This is just getting ridiculous now!!! And i know whose exactly to blame!! Yes the Kenyan sky blues supporters club sticking their nose in all the time! I for one have decided that i am not listening/watching/reading one more Coventry related bit of new until the KSBSC are gone from this club forever!

GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkyBlueScottie

Ha, in this thread the SCG are described as media hungry, in others people are saying they don't know who they are. People are siding with the trust, yet there are trust board members on the SCG.... What a load of bollocks people speak.

Brighton Sky Blue

Who cares about all this back-biting and bitching...tempted to side with the SBT as the SCG seem to spend all their time sucking up to SISU. But haven't followed the whole irritating saga...

Problem is that some of the people who revived the SBT were also behind the infamous 'Save Our City' which was more or less a SISU Out campaign. Whilst they have tried to take a more neutral approach recently they will never be taken seriously by the club for their previous activities. Especially as the club just wants to 'consult' with a bunch of nodding heads keen for a bit of publicity and influence.

lordsummerisle

Problem is that some of the people who revived the SBT were also behind the infamous 'Save Our City' which was more or less a SISU Out campaign. Whilst they have tried to take a more neutral approach recently they will never be taken seriously by the club for their previous activities. Especially as the club just wants to 'consult' with a bunch of nodding heads keen for a bit of publicity and influence.

Backing the wrong horse with Hoffman/Elliott/Haskell didn't help either.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer would have been the better approach.

I know that virtually every away game last season there were people going on about seeing "The Hoff" and "Joe" at games and getting tidbits of inormation on how close the takeover was.

Have they been spotted this season?

SonOfSnoz

Coventry City fans are Coventry City fans!!
The Trust/SCG/Uncle Bob's tiddlywink club are just factions of the support, trying to shout the loudest!
Unite & stand together!!
That is the loudest & clearest voice!
I'm a fan of that Michael chap myself!
He speaks clear & get's things done!

Brighton Sky Blue

Backing the wrong horse with Hoffman/Elliott/Haskell didn't help either.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer would have been the better approach.

I know that virtually every away game last season there were people going on about seeing "The Hoff" and "Joe" at games and getting tidbits of inormation on how close the takeover was.

Have they been spotted this season?

I remember being told by somebody at Reading away a few years ago that 'Hoff' had told people to wait until the end of the season before a takeover could happen. He didn't specify which season, of course, so I am fully confident that the 2036/7 season will remove our hedge fund overlords under the shrewd guidance of PH5.

fernandopartridge

I remember being told by somebody at Reading away a few years ago that 'Hoff' had told people to wait until the end of the season before a takeover could happen. He didn't specify which season, of course, so I am fully confident that the 2036/7 season will remove our hedge fund overlords under the shrewd guidance of PH5.

Will the PH5 have meaningless platitudes as standard or an optional extra like the previous model?

TurkeyTrot

The problem with your post Brighton sky blue is that the main member of the trust board that SISU have the main issue with has been on the trust board for a number of years prior to the "revived" trust and has never been a part of the "save our city" campaign so your point falls on it backside. I'd love it if folk actually talk factually rather than dream up stuff.

Brighton Sky Blue

The problem with your post Brighton sky blue is that the main member of the trust board that SISU have the main issue with has been on the trust board for a number of years prior to the "revived" trust and has never been a part of the "save our city" campaign so your point falls on it backside. I'd love it if folk actually talk factually rather than dream up stuff.

Jan is representing the SBT and also started up Save Our City, did he not? Not seeking to plough accusations around but that point can't really be disputed.

TurkeyTrot

Jan is representing the SBT and also started up Save Our City, did he not? Not seeking to plough accusations around but that point can't really be disputed.

Who mentioned Jan? Read my post again. The main member of the trust board that SISU have the most issue with has never been any part of SOC and was a member of the trust board well before the "revived" trust.

wingy

Jan actually started SOC way before Ransoms exit .

SOC were an attempt to preserve the Club during the chrisis that led to SISU's arrival.

IIRC when a group of around 30 concerned fans saw the destabilizing events at the club ,Jan offered to pull things together in a more formal sense.

We had the subsequent protest outside the RICOH and not much else .

I think It's fair to say Jan Is pragmatic and has never really been about SISU out JMO.
As a result i don't see any problem with him representing the trust in any sphere and Is merely a concerned fan ,and rightly so.

Brighton Sky Blue

Who mentioned Jan? Read my post again. The main member of the trust board that SISU have the most issue with has never been any part of SOC and was a member of the trust board well before the "revived" trust.

Jon Strange mentioned him quite a few times. I'm a member of the SBT myself so I've got no incentive, reason, or wish to start spreading misinformation.

SonOfSnoz

Look fellow Skyblues, stop Sisu dividing us!
That Labo is a clever dude, he's caused factions amongst fans!
Unite & get back on the mission to bring Skyblues home!
Let's see a public truce between SCG & the SBT!
Then work on getting Skyblues back to Ricoh!!!

TurkeyTrot

Jon Strange mentioned him quite a few times. I'm a member of the SBT myself so I've got no incentive, reason, or wish to start spreading misinformation.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that you have chosen to spread misinformation but that is what is happening. Jonathan Strange is a member of the SCG not SISU. SISU, as far as I am aware, do not have an issue with Jan. Their issue is with John Fletcher (I have no idea why) and this is well documented. John has never been involved with SoC and has sat on the board for a number of years.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan actually started SOC way before Ransoms exit .

SOC were an attempt to preserve the Club during the chrisis that led to SISU's arrival.

IIRC when a group of around 30 concerned fans saw the destabilizing events at the club ,Jan offered to pull things together in a more formal sense.

We had the subsequent protest outside the RICOH and not much else .

I think It's fair to say Jan Is pragmatic and has never really been about SISU out JMO.
As a result i don't see any problem with him representing the trust in any sphere and Is merely a concerned fan ,and rightly so.

Would more or less agree Wingy, just I don't think the owners, or to be more precise, Seppalla, see it that way. That's all I was getting at.

SonOfSnoz

Fletcher was once council leader & Sisu hate the council, rightly or wrongly??
Wish the club never sold its soul off to local government, & so cheaply!!

TurkeyTrot

Fletcher was once council leader & Sisu hate the council, rightly or wrongly??
Wish the club never sold its soul off to local government, & so cheaply!!
Maybe, but if that's the reason it's a pretty lame one. John hasn't been involved with the council for a number of years. Don't know if john was still a member of the council when SISU took over.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not suggesting for one minute that you have chosen to spread misinformation but that is what is happening. Jonathan Strange is a member of the SCG not SISU. SISU, as far as I am aware, do not have an issue with Jan. Their issue is with John Fletcher (I have no idea why) and this is well documented. John has never been involved with SoC and has sat on the board for a number of years.

True. However it very much looks like Strange is trying to get more leverage with the owners, for whatever personal reasons that may be, and is using the SCG as a vehicle for that. The SCG is what this thread was aimed at and it's in that context I was talking ie that to curry favour nobody who has expressed views against the owners should be at those meetings, lest it affect his own ambitions.

TurkeyTrot

True. However it very much looks like Strange is trying to get more leverage with the owners, for whatever personal reasons that may be, and is using the SCG as a vehicle for that. The SCG is what this thread was aimed at and it's in that context I was talking ie that to curry favour nobody who has expressed views against the owners should be at those meetings, lest it affect his own ambitions.
Yep, it's such a shame that the SCG has been turned into a vehicle it was never meant for. The sad thing is if you knew the history of the SCG you would just shake your head at what's going on today.

skybluetony176

I haven't read the minutes yet but I will once the kids are tucked up in bed. Going by the distinct lack of sisu apologist on this thread I'm guessing that A) I'm not going to like what I read. B) it's going to be indefensible.

How am I doing so far. Back of the net or wide of the post?

covmark

I haven't read the minutes yet but I will once the kids are tucked up in bed. Going by the distinct lack of sisu apologist on this thread I'm guessing that A) I'm not going to like what I read. B) it's going to be indefensible.

Maybe the 'sisu apologists' are bored of snide remarks from tits like you.

lordsummerisle

Not coming in til post number 32 must make you a Sisu apologist.

Scum, inhuman scum.

Users who are viewing this thread