SCG minutes (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

The most important business surely was can they have the photos back from ACL and have them put back up.
further news ,the new cup cakes in the corporate lounges are selling well and the £4 profit from these can count towards FFP.

christ what a waste of space these committees are, no fucker can make a decision about anything, but hey hoo let's meet again and talk about nothing next month

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

I want to know why Sandra wasn't there to talk about the curtain choice in the new 3500 capacity stadium .
has she finally seen the futility of all these bloody committees

DazzleTommyDazzle

Only skim read the minutes, but a pop at Simon Gilbert/Telegraph, a comment about how Wasps may have become "borrowers to the tax payer".

Now depending on one's viewpoint, these issues may be seen to be valid, but is there a complete inability to stop sniping at all the other parties? Please, please, please try building bridges for once. Burning them hasn't done much good, so please give it a try!

letsallsingtogether

They have been told this on many occasions sorry but a leopard can't change it's spots......
That is the reason we have turned further meetings just wasting our time, they don't want to know.
They feel hard done by and by God are we all gonna pay for it
Only skim read the minutes, but a pop at Simon Gilbert/Telegraph, a comment about how Wasps may have become "borrowers to the tax payer".

Now depending on one's viewpoint, these issues may be seen to be valid, but is there a complete inability to stop sniping at all the other parties? Please, please, please try building bridges for once. Burning them hasn't done much good, so please give it a try!

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy

To be absolutely fair, Mr Strange and I had a lengthy and constructive conversation today and I'm hopeful some bridges are in the process of being built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

They do need a new minute taker I fear, because the past few of these meetings have read rather bitchily!

I understand things are said face to face... I understand openness should be congratulated, but some things really should be off the record!

I think they'd rather meet In Camera

Maybe the Trust should just get on and publish them as they did before The Sycophantic Proletariat stuck the knife In .

With regard to your Conspiracy theory NW ,I'm sure It had something to do with Half Term.

Terry Gibson's perm

Another group I couldn't care less about they can spout all the crap they want if Joy wants to do something she will do it if not she won't. It strikes me as a load of people with too much time on their hands and like to feel like they are important and in the know.

NorthernWisdom

With regard to your Conspiracy theory NW ,I'm sure It had something to do with Half Term.

That would be reassuring.

Such things can indeed have an innocent explanation ;) but when they stand out quite so much...

The timeline is along the lines of meetings are well attended, followed by decision to merge SCG and Stadium group, followed by everyone crying off.

I like the innocent reason better, FWIW!

Skyblueweeman

To be absolutely fair, Mr Strange and I had a lengthy and constructive conversation today and I'm hopeful some bridges are in the process of being built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has your boss revoked that coffee machine access you were mentioning, as punishment?

chiefdave

I find the SCG increasingly does nothing but cause embarrassment, the minutes read like a group of school kids who won't even try and get on with anyone else.

They've managed to discuss absolutely nothing of any importance but have had a snipe at everyone they can think of with the exception of SISU. The whole thing should be disbanded and, if needed, a replacement group formed on a more democratic basis.

Astute

They've managed to discuss absolutely nothing of any importance but have had a snipe at everyone they can think of with the exception of SISU.

Sounds like a normal day on here for some.

jas365

I find the SCG increasingly does nothing but cause embarrassment, the minutes read like a group of school kids who won't even try and get on with anyone else.

They've managed to discuss absolutely nothing of any importance but have had a snipe at everyone they can think of with the exception of SISU. The whole thing should be disbanded and, if needed, a replacement group formed on a more democratic basis.

Completely agree Dave, the whole thing is a complete farce.

After the last minutes were published I sent a PM on here (as suggested by others) asking questions about the new stadium and the financing of it, to be brought up at the next meeting. It doesn't look as though this has been discussed at all judging by the minutes. No one seems to want to ask how this stadium is going to be paid for, who will be paying for it, and who will own it.

There's more chance of me shitting in the queens handbag than there is of this new stadium being built.

Users who are viewing this thread