SCG Meeting Posed More Questions Than Answers (1 Viewer)

PlayUpSkyBlues

Out of your 29,443 posts...how many of those comments are trolling? I'd guess 99%

And literally within 1 minute each time... im guessing a girlfriend is nowhere to be seen?

Nick

Administrator
Out of your 29,443 posts...how many of those comments are trolling? I'd guess 99%

And literally within 1 minute each time... im guessing a girlfriend is nowhere to be seen?

How many of your posts have been spamming old news? I get an email alerting.

Nope no girlfriend I'm afraid. Wife wouldn't like it!

PlayUpSkyBlues

It's just as and when I get a chance to post them,

Apologies, but on a fans forum, where we are all supporting the same team, the need to troll is pretty pointless.

PlayUpSkyBlues

Ladies and Gentleman. Meet Nick

Almost certainly middle aged, spends his hours sifting through threads and trolling.

Has to be up early in the morning to go to a job he hates and more than likely hasn't filed that report to Geoffrey in accounts.

Lovely bloke, top representative of our club.

Fans forum my arse

Nick

Administrator

Almost certainly middle aged, spends his hours sifting through threads and trolling.

Has to be up early in the morning to go to a job he hates and more than likely hasn't filed that report to Geoffrey in accounts.

Fans forum my arse

YOunger than middle aged, not working tomorrow at a job I enjoy, don't deal with accounts or do reports. Been on here for a total of around 15 minutes today.

I don't represent anybody or claim to.

Anything else you want to be wrong about?

Ian1779

Fans forum my arse

Says the man who is trolling the admin on a fans forum.

Seeing as you appear to know everything I suggest you get in touch with Gary Hoffman and see if he's still got his magic pound lying about.

What a dream team you would make.

Nick

Administrator
Says the man who is trolling the admin on a fans forum.

Seeing as you appear to know everything I suggest you get in touch with Gary Hoffman and see if he's still got his magic pound lying about.

What a dream team you would make.
In all honesty, I give as much as I take, admin or not it doesn't matter. Would never give it out and then cry some sort of power trip when I got it back :)

Ian1779

Player wages budget 2015/16 is again likely to be upper quartile for League 1

Yuk. AGAIN is the worst word in this sentence, this just means we are hugely overpaying our current contracted players for zero return. Just imagine having one of the top 6 wage budgets in the league, and being in an incredibly real relegation scrap. How is that even possible? Who is accountable for wasting that budget? Fisher? Waggott? Pressley?
The players on this money are not to blame; we wouldn’t turn down the wages if they were offered. Come the end of the season we should clear up an awful lot of funds from players out of contract. NEED to spend them better, and focus on quality over quantity. Let’s not be afraid to spend £6k a week on good League 1 players instead of getting 3 guys in as squad fillers on £2k a week.

The only thing that sentence means is that the wage budget is in the top 25% of the league. Nothing more nothing less.

The fact you've dragged it out to 2 paragraphs of guesswork and some observations from this season does not make it fact.

Grendel

Grendel

Bit harsh! :eek:

It's a very poor blog. It tries to be a cynical piece but lacks foresight and intellect. It's a bit like a millwall fan being asked to appraise a Michelin starred restaurant,

J

Jack Griffin

It's a very poor blog. It tries to be a cynical piece but lacks foresight and intellect. It's a bit like a millwall fan being asked to appraise a Michelin starred restaurant,

I think you should get on twitter and try slagging off @prodnose, on second thoughts, well out of your class.

James Smith

YOunger than middle aged, not working tomorrow at a job I enjoy, don't deal with accounts or do reports.
I am going off you purely on the basis that I now have to work tomorrow on what should have been one of my two (non consecutive) days off. I do have to do reports and deal with accounts :(..........:D

Brilliant so in summary.......

The player database was not stolen.....shit we need to hire some gem thieves to steal it quick before we take any more loaners.

This scout idea may have legs!!!!!

Have got my opinion on the stadium ready to submit.... I am going to play it safe with four stands surrounding some grass.

dissapointed that the paste table revenue drive was not mentioned!

Minutes from the meeting are funny.

Grendel

I think you should get on twitter and try slagging off @prodnose, on second thoughts, well out of your class.

Really? Which constituency of yours does he represent? Did you get a tan on that tax payers expense paid jolly to Cannes council boy?

The Gentleman

Haven't been on for a bit but I see you still talk shit. One of my best mates is a Wall fan and is a director for a very big international company and he knows fine foods as he eats in very good restaurants all over the world. I do find it funny though that it takes a man who works at KFC to post about Michelin starred restaurants, cheers Grendel :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread