Scg Meeting 17/11/15 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
"Who are the SCG?"
"Who do they represent?"
"Why can't I go to a meeting?"

I will get those in to save the hassle of what happens in every other thread.

Nick

Administrator
Surely we either wait for Jan / Steve to make a post or read the minutes when they are on the site?

shmmeee

Sod that! Let's speculate.

I heard Anderson implanted Steve and Jan with weird cyber shrimp creatures in their belly buttons that make their mouth seal up when they try to bad mouth Sisu.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Sod that! Let's speculate.

I heard Anderson implanted Steve and Jan with weird cyber shrimp creatures in their belly buttons that make their mouth seal up when they try to bad mouth Sisu.
You know whats really strange about that?...I heard exactly the same thing.

Steve.B50

"Who are the SCG?"
"Who do they represent?"
"Why can't I go to a meeting?"

I will get those in to save the hassle of what happens in every other thread.

Yes there was SCG meeting last night, it was called at short notice and held at the Ryton Training Ground.

What would you like to know?

Neither Jan or CJ could make the meeting last night but I did attend.

Steve

Nick

Administrator
Yes there was SCG meeting last night, it was called at short notice and held at the Ryton Training Ground.

Steve
I was just being sarcastic as I know what people would say as they always have the same digs.

All the info you can give would be good!

Steve.B50

I was just being sarcastic as I know what people would say.

All the info you can give would be good!

Nick
As you know the Trust has had issues with the SCG and how its set up for some time and although personally I am still not happy with it, its the best and at present only way forward in talking to the Club.
I have to be careful that I do not say anything until any minutes are produced and I have reported back to the Trust Board, but if you want to ask me a question you know I will answer it the best and most honest way I can.

Terry Gibson's perm

Steve

Why was it called at short notice?

Philosorapter

Nick
As you know the Trust has had issues with the SCG and how its set up for some time and although personally I am still not happy with it, its the best and at present only way forward in talking to the Club.
I have to be careful that I do not say anything until any minutes are produced and I have reported back to the Trust Board, but if you want to ask me a question you know I will answer it the best and most honest way I can.

What issues does the Trust have with the SCG?

Steve.B50

Did you meet Chris Anderson?

How is he? Did you talk about Butts?

He came over well, easy to talk to/with. Obviously keen about the roll and being back involved in Football again.
Went to great lengths to say he knows how important supporters are and how the need to build bridges in important.
He never mentioned the Butts at all but did say he had meet with Wasps/Acl a few times since being at the club.

skybluesam66

Steve
1. What is the current status regarding the new ground and where we will be playing next season
2, How are the current transfers/loans being financed
3. Any indication as to long term plans

Steve.B50

Steve
1. What is the current status regarding the new ground and where we will be playing next season
2, How are the current transfers/loans being financed
3. Any indication as to long term plans

1. As discussed they are looking at all options and talking to Wasps
2. Partly by gate money and I believe by our owners although this is my reading of situation and reading between his comments.
3. He wants us in the Championship, directly not via playoffs

Steve.B50

The idea of the club asking for a little help from supporters was also discussed. They are short of staff and everyone is stretched but we made it clear that we have some decent people who follow Coventry and some would be willing to help.

Steve.B50

He said he would be involved on the financial side but the playing side is left to TM and MV

Last edited:

James Smith

He said he would be involved on the financial side but the playing side is left to TM and MV

That seems sensible and I hope he is as good as he sounds away from the pitch.

Terry Gibson's perm

Hopefully they can do something about the ticket office as there were queues there again today when I walked past, without wanting to go over old ground it does look very slow.

Users who are viewing this thread