SBT Loosing the plot... (1 Viewer)

Ctaffty

No offence to them, but SBT seem to be clinging to straws here. They are showing some vulnerabilities in my opinion

Nonleagueherewecome

They should hold a crisis webinar ;)

Matty_CCFC

I jopined last week so a new member but they seem to be all over the place getting the Club into the media eye.

As supporters we are in a real mess and very divided they to me look like the only organised group.

Do not like to say this but what has anyone done? They are our only voice.

Just looks like every one knocks them for at least trying, no way would I get involved in organising anything as what ever they try and do its not right.

Covcraig@bury

Ctaffty 02:38 PM 8 Minutes Ago
No offence to them, but SBT seem to be clinging to straws here. They are showing some vulnerabilities in my opinion

Be very carefull what you say on here, as you will be shot down,
I think SB Trust & SBTalk are the same !
It won't be long now before the usual suspect will be on my back for replying to your post
But I totally agree !!!

Nick

Administrator

It won't be long now before the usual suspect will be on my back for replying to your post
But I totally agree !!!

I can 100% guarantee they aren't linked in any way.....

mrbluesky87

I reckon SISU have some members of staff posting on here :thinking about:

Ive been thinking that for a few days now. I appreciate not everyone will have the same opinion on how we move forward but some of the pro SHITSU threads have been :jerkit:. Which one is Fisher?????????????????????

SkyblueBazza

But I totally agree !!!

That's laughable. It's much more frequently the case that if you say anything that is less than 75% strength anti-SISU you get slated. Many on here are not members of the trust & there is lively debate for & against them. Their intent is honoured by all but a few, their potency is questioned by most non-members IMO

mrbluesky87

Which Pro-sisu threads??

I presume, like me, you wont have the time to go through all of the threads since the news broke re SHITSU buying us back but there have been a few people who have just slated anybody who has had anything bad to say against SISU and they know who they are. I dont mind that as everyone has an opinon but they have never backed any of their comments up with reason.

torchomatic

Ive been thinking that for a few days now. I appreciate not everyone will have the same opinion on how we move forward but some of the pro SHITSU threads have been :jerkit:. Which one is Fisher?????????????????????

Please list these threads as i must have missed them.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

rob9872

I'm Tim Fisher (and so is my wife)

Buster

I presume, like me, you wont have the time to go through all of the threads since the news broke re SHITSU buying us back but there have been a few people who have just slated anybody who has had anything bad to say against SISU and they know who they are. I dont mind that as everyone has an opinon but they have never backed any of their comments up with reason.

you wont find any pro- sisu people left in coventry !
some of the last to leave the ship morphed into anti acl because its easier to be anti somethin than pro.
take communism , not many people would like to be called communists but ,anti capitalist, now your talkin thats got street cred. its easy to be anti acl because the're the ones that erm erm err---- charged rent ???

lordsummerisle

you wont find any pro- sisu people left in coventry !
some of the last to leave the ship morphed into anti acl because its easier to be anti somethin than pro.
take communism , not many people would like to be called communists but ,anti capitalist, now your talkin thats got street cred. its easy to be anti acl because the're the ones that erm erm err---- charged rent ???

It seems that most Pro-Sisu people morphed into Pro-ACL people as they have to have something that they can get totally behind without thinking about it too much.

Sick Boy

Is it because they stand out from the hysterical lot on here? There are an awful lot of posters who could be identified as working for ACL....funny that previously the would have seemed like they worked for sisu.

According to them, if you are anti-acl, you are anti-sisu.

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

there are no pro-sisu posters on here. There are those who are anti-acl though.
Thats ok so long as you are something but are they totally anti Acl,would they like Sisu to take over completely? And please dont say the club because it would be Sisu and that qiuite frankly woud be disasterous,because if you think that the football club would be better off:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

cloughie

Well certain posters were very quiet on here prior to Fridays announcement, yet now seem to be back on full time almost crowing in delight.
Yet they are not pro Sisu ? Hmmm

DazzleTommyDazzle

For the record I'm not pro SISU or Pro ACL/Council either.

I'm pro Coventry City F.C.

I think that given we're posting on a CCFC site, it's reasonable to assume that (give or take the odd WUM) we're all pro CCFC.

That then breaks down into those who think that, despite their reservations with SISU, the best thing to do is to support the club with them in charge and hope that they can manage us out of the current mess - and those that think the only realistic chance the club has of moving forward, is to find new owners.

fernandopartridge

I think that given we're posting on a CCFC site, it's reasonable to assume that (give or take the odd WUM) we're all pro CCFC.

That then breaks down into those who think that, despite their reservations with SISU, the best thing to do is to support the club with them in charge and hope that they can manage us out of the current mess - and those that think the only realistic chance the club has of moving forward, is to find new owners.

Yes but plenty on here are anti SISU to the extent that becomes anti CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread