SBT Facebook App (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The makers of the forum software (vBulletin) have created a Facebook App which means you can use the forum directly from your Facebook.

It will show the latest posts, articles in an App on your Facebook.

Would anybody use this? It means you won't visit the SBT site, just do it directly through your Facebook but it still shows up on the SBT site for people who don't use Facebook.

Would this get used? I don't want to buy it and set it up if nobody would use it :)

Personally I like visiting the site and having some anonimity. I don't want certain users knowing all about me through facebook.

Nick

Administrator
Same as me Rich, but the way the world is going everything has to be through Facebook :(

Tad

God I hate Facebook. Everything seems to be linked through that crap nowadays.

SkyblueBazza

The makers of the forum software (vBulletin) have created a Facebook App which means you can use the forum directly from your Facebook.

It will show the latest posts, articles in an App on your Facebook.

Would anybody use this? It means you won't visit the SBT site, just do it directly through your Facebook but it still shows up on the SBT site for people who don't use Facebook.

Would this get used? I don't want to buy it and set it up if nobody would use it :)

No...wouldn't use it. Am growing increasingly disenchanted with FB. It's sluggish & I am already thinking of ditching it.

pusbccfc

I don't use Facebook half as much these days!
It's all about Twitter!

rswxite

No need for it IMO, I use tapatalk which is a nice neat mobile layout of the forum, facebooks far to buggy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread