SBT Awards: Results Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Sorry for the delay here, but now ready to award the official SBT Awards, which you all already knew the results for cos you voted for them. Mostly this is a way to me to get the images to @Nick so he can send them to the players on Twitter.

SBT Goal of the Season - Liam Walsh - 64.4% of the vote

0F4BB363-1147-4851-87F5-AEC9308A2C31.png

Second Place: Matty Godden vs Wycombe - 19.5%
Third Place: Max Biamou vs Peterborough - 12.6%

Not a surprise. One of the best solo goals I can remember at City in recent years.

Young Player of the Season - Liam Walsh - 48.6%

E48D5F74-D028-48ED-8FA7-BD6FDD292E87.png

Second Place: Jordan Shipley - 22%
Third Place: Callum O’Hare - 18.3%

It’s that man again. Started slow but finished as the best player on the pitch and a game changer. He’ll go on to bigger things no doubt.

Player of the Season - Fankaty Dabo - 71.2% of the vote (!!)

81CF29B7-7938-41C6-A394-C44E3C6B4BDD.png

Second Place: Liam Walsh - 16.8%
Third Place: Marko Marosi - 4.9%

Was there any doubt? It’s Dabo the Tank Engine. He may have started slowly and scored more in his own net than the oppositions, but he showed he’s a top class RWB and in many games our most effective attacking outlet. Tenacious in the tackle and most importantly in the modern game active on social media, Fanky has shoulder charged his way into our hearts.

Thanks to @Skybluefaz for the original idea of the POTS thread, @TTG for the graphics, and future @Nick for the use of the SBT Twitter handle :D

Last edited:

Skybluefaz

Sorry for the delay here, but now ready to award the official SBT Awards, which you all already knew the results for cos you voted for them. Mostly this is a way to me to get the images to @Nick so he can send them to the players on Twitter.

SBT Goal of the Season - Liam Walsh - 64.4% of the vote

View attachment 15740

Second Place: Matty Godden vs Wycombe - 19.5%
Third Place: Max Biamou vs Peterborough - 12.6%

Not a surprise. One of the best solo goals I can remember at City in recent years.

Young Player of the Season - Liam Walsh - 48.6%

View attachment 15741

Second Place: Jordan Shipley - 22%
Third Place: Callum O’Hare - 18.3%

It’s that man again. Started slow but finished as the best player on the pitch and a game changer. He’ll go on to bigger things no doubt.

Player of the Season - Fankaty Dabo - 71.2% of the vote (!!)

View attachment 15742

Second Place: Liam Walsh - 16.8%
Third Place: Marko Marosi - 4.9%

Was there any doubt? It’s Dabo the Tank Engine. He may have started slowly and scored more in his own net than the oppositions, but he showed he’s a top class RWB and in many games our most effective attacking outlet. Tenacious in the tackle and most importantly in the modern game active on social media, Fanky has shoulder charged his way into our hearts.

Thanks to @Skybluefaz for the original idea of the POTS thread, @TTG for the graphics, and future @Nick for the use of the SBT Twitter handle :D

Good work

Liquid Gold

Thoroughly deserved.

I went for Godden v Wycombe for goal of the season though. Nothing taken away from wealth but Westbrooke’s long ball was perfect, Shipleys lay of was world class and Godden just buried it first time. I just love a team goal where everybody does their part perfectly and that showed the start of the team we be had in 2020, working hard for each other, being the best team in the league and unbeatable. Love it.

Gibbo

Thoroughly deserved.

I went for Godden v Wycombe for goal of the season though. Nothing taken away from wealth but Westbrooke’s long ball was perfect, Shipleys lay of was world class and Godden just buried it first time. I just love a team goal where everybody does their part perfectly and that showed the start of the team we be had in 2020, working hard for each other, being the best team in the league and unbeatable. Love it.
Which is why Allen's at Bristol is my favourite.
I cannot remember a year when we scored so many 'good' goals rather than scrambled efforts. Shipleys 25-30 yarder at Donny not even in with a shout for instance

shmmeee

Any season you can legitimately say Max’s overhead and Walsh’s solo goal aren’t GOTS is a quality season.

Reactions: TTG

Liquid Gold

Which is why Allen's at Bristol is my favourite.
I cannot remember a year when we scored so many 'good' goals rather than scrambled efforts. Shipleys 25-30 yarder at Donny not even in with a shout for instance
Yeah that was perfect. Just crisp passing to open a team up and slot it in. Doesn’t get my vote though cos I missed it taking a piss.

Users who are viewing this thread